Master Changes in Path of Exile: Blight

Look ok, thank.
"Some stupid beasts will be waiting for you within the map!"

THAT WAS A JUICY ONE, EXILE!
There Is No God But Kuduku And Le Toucan Is His Messenger. O Blessed St. Harambe Who Sitteth On The Right Hand Of Our Lord, Pray For Us Scrubs Now And At The Hour Of Our Shaped Maps, Amen.
Is it possible to exchange white/yellow tier for red tier missions? Most missions with white/yellow tier are worthless and time wasting.
who the heck is behind this nosense bullcrap ???

there is zana map device. cram all the content there with a price tag of chaos depends of mod we play on map so we could just farm without any other bullshit obstacle in the map with what we dont want. just what we choose to play.
endgame fixed

we progress thru atlas to unlock those mods. from unique maps aswell to chance find that zana map mod or something.

only thing what should appear in map is niko because he is big part of azurete mine.

fk archnemesis.
So if we getting 2 random missions per day is the chance of getting 2 of 5 is equal 20%???
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Did you eventually started to think about people that want to play, but don't have ALL OF THE FREE TIME IN THE WORLD?

Good. Finally. Or correct me if I'm mistaken :)
getting master is exp is shit now that all master shares them it is harder and harder to decorate hideout

If possible pls go back to way things were

Thanks in advance
"
Xanthorious wrote:
There is only one thing I would like to see in this version of the game or rather the new standard version, the delve make it available for all your characters on your account not just the highest ranking one. This is the only thing that has bugged me about this game since delve got added.

I agree. I like Delve, even if it sometimes kills me. I think Niko should just charge a couple scrolls for Delve entry and supply the danged sulfite. It should also be available from the first act. I would like a more generous supply of portable light. Maybe a Delve light spell that would increase in increments of duration and intensity as it leveled, perhaps even acting like a minor Vulnerability curse for some Delve dwellers, or making others angry and more dangerous. You could even begin with flares and then earn the light gem. I think my brain is infected with PoE.
"
MisterAL wrote:
I'd rather they all go to that counter. I don't ever want to see Jun. At all.

It would be nice if there were a checkbox, like for whether to hear the narrated character voices, but for which optional characters you would like to limit to seeing in town or your hideout. The one that bugs me is Alva. You're in the middle of fighting monsters and she just pops up, "Hi, ready to time jump?," and in nearly every room.

I'm excited for these changes, but I'd like to echo what a couple of others have mentioned: please add the master missions to the existing map device (as checkboxes or radio buttons?) rather than have them spawn at the master's location in the hideout. It's already a minor annoyance to have to design a hideout around the fact that Jun and Alva's portals have to be reachable - it's only going to be more annoying when they all have their own circles of portals around them. That's not even mentioning the fact that some of us have entire themed corners of hideouts for specific masters not particularly close to our stashes.
More hymns for Cassia when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info