[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

What do you think about this one? Seems like some of the best offensive combination to me for this build, or is there a better one?

(Essence Rush
0.3% of Spell Damage Leeched as Energy Shield
5% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Leeching Energy Shield
40% increased Damage while Leeching Energy Shield)
Last edited by TheBlackMage23 on Mar 18, 2020, 7:23:29 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
JAPACHAMIE27 wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Trickster ascendany for 9%, frenzy for 12%, onslaught for 20%, controlled destruction for 10% (or is it? Anyways, there's a support quality for it).

Im using trickster ascendany, and also my all games are with 20%. I think you wrote the wrong person.

I was answering you, these are the sources of cast speed. Make sure you have all of them to make casting ed feel as smooth as possible.

You have neither frenzies or onslaught (or I missed them), so yeah, you are casting pretty slow.

I'll update cluster jewel section tomorrow (and the PoBs). Wanted to do it tonight, but the site was too slow for some reason.

can u pls give me an advice what item i must upgrade first ? Ty
Spoiler
c:
Last edited by BarbieGirll on Mar 18, 2020, 7:34:20 PM
What do you think about swapping contagion setup for something else for bosses? I barely ever use it (with AoE setup dmg is neglectable). Any ideas what it could be?
I'm crafting "Classic ED shortbow" due to this guide and its my first comprehensive craft. So, on step 4 i got not only "Paragon's" prefix, but "Restoration" suffix. Should i get rit of it? And how should i do it if needed?
Hello just wondering if there are any cons to using something like this:
https://imgur.com/a/OK3r8Nz

Gem 1
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Dragon Curio
Large Cluster Jewel
--------
Item Level: 47
--------
Adds 10 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Chaos Damage (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Unholy Grace
1 Added Passive Skill is Unwaveringly Evil
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
--------
Place into an allocated Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Gem 2
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Blight Ruin
Medium Cluster Jewel
--------
Item Level: 74
--------
Adds 5 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: +4% to Damage over Time Multiplier (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Exposure Therapy
1 Added Passive Skill is Flow of Life
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
--------
Place into an allocated Medium or Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.
It is so early for nerfs, not even a week in!. I wanted to do a t16 clear video and now they nerfed content !!
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.

Hi sorry for noob question but i dont need to annul that atk speed since i only have 1 prefix (+ 1 gem) right?

thanks
how do i get the balls to annul this
50/50% with suffixes can't be changed buttttt ://
Would appreciate any thoughts on next options for the build. This has been an all-time low for currency luck, so I'm at 2 EX and a couple hundred chaos. So unfortunately the bow and armors are out for now.

Not really killing it with dps yet, though that should hopefully change with the soon-to-come Q20 upgrades. Squishier than I'd like to be, but again, crap gear, so I get it.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

Spoiler

T16 +100 quant domination with ED. Facetanking careless action!.

https://vimeo.com/398729063

Gets super hot at 1:13 mark. I have unlocked my characters so you can import to POB if you wish, nothing special though just follow the guide in the op.

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
^^

I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 19, 2020, 1:32:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info