[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
MaxEXA wrote:
T16 +100 quant domination with ED. Facetanking careless action!.

https://vimeo.com/398729063

Gets super hot at 1:13 mark. I have unlocked my characters so you can import to POB if you wish, nothing special though just follow the guide in the op.

That's some destruction.
I actually never seen the build in action with decent gear in 3.10. The elusive on kill is absolutely massive, you're really running fast there!

Can you upload it to youtube or send me the video via discord/mega?
Darkxell#1655

It is not just the elusive, but also Phase Run (up to +50% movement speed!) and will consume frenzy charges to last longer (requiring green nightmare). I linked it to cwdt and try to get hit on purpose every now and then =) as really at this point even with just 4.5k health I do not die at all as you saw in the video I am face tanking a lot. Check 1:50-1:52 of the video.

but I might re-roll links on chest and get it on its on when I will start leveling again just to be safe(er) and see if I could handle the annoyance of one more skill to press. I just started playing with it.

In regards to video, feel free to upload to ur channel if you wish but do leave some credit somewhere. :)
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 19, 2020, 7:42:24 AM
Just started this league (around LvL 75 now).

My plan for now is to die less... :)
So I'm thinking about Cerberus Limb + Shield.
Quick question: Do I actually have to care about 30% block on the shield?
I saw some guides recommending Magna Eclipsis, which only has 25%. Is the Cerberus Limb leech not necessary? Other recommendations are Aegis Aurora and Leper's Alms.
Any insights what's best?

Thanks!
Why do you need to multimod + cannot roll attack mods? It saves you 1 ex in case you slam a suffix first and leaves the suffix open for the conqueror slam but tahts it. Correct?

Finally hit something decent and had to annul for the life roll, but it will do for now. I'll make another one when bases are cheaper.
Hi Guys,

I was wondering on your thoughts on the large cluster jewels? Seems like allot more damage is possible when it has 2 jewel slots?

Rarity: Rare
Chimeric Cut
Large Cluster Jewel
--------
Adds 10 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Chaos Damage (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Touch of Cruelty
1 Added Passive Skill is Unholy Grace
1 Added Passive Skill is Unwaveringly Evil
2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets
--------

With 2 slots we could use more medium and small cluster jewels and boost the damage by allot. Some of the bosses in the fog dont take any damage at all atm.
Last edited by Intervation on Mar 19, 2020, 7:33:36 AM
What's your opinion on disciple of Unyielding annoint (+min endurance and 5% dmg per endurance charge), seems like a nice middle ground between dps and surv
Last edited by kuriisu on Mar 19, 2020, 7:40:33 AM
"
DarthCidious wrote:
Why do you need to multimod + cannot roll attack mods? It saves you 1 ex in case you slam a suffix first and leaves the suffix open for the conqueror slam but tahts it. Correct?

if you slam a suffix, it'll be full and you won't be able to conqueror slam.

"
Shuggananas wrote:

Finally hit something decent and had to annul for the life roll, but it will do for now. I'll make another one when bases are cheaper.

Yeah that's pretty good. Make sure you don't rely on the cold res too much tho, it'll be hard to get rid of the item when you want to upgrade if you do.

"
Sinthoras149 wrote:

I saw some guides recommending Magna Eclipsis, which only has 25%. Is the Cerberus Limb leech not necessary? Other recommendations are Aegis Aurora and Leper's Alms.

Thanks!

I wouldn't do that. Items give unique stats in PoE. It's not about "good items" and "bad items". Limb and magna eclipsis are good, but not fit for ED tricksters.
If you have no knowledge of the game, I'd recommend trying to stick to a buildguide. Don't make changes if you don't know what you are doing.
If you want something even tankier, Belvince's CI guide is good to follow, but tbh if you're already dying at 75 it's probbaly more about the game mechanics and not knowing what to upgrade. Your gear is decent tho. You should probably take EB+MoM now for 5.5k ehp instead of 4k, but that aside you shouldn't really be dying under yellow maps for now.

Can anyone post a screenshot of the skill tree section with the 2 (medium and small) cluster jewels please?
https://gyazo.com/c88d5b0340a6d3fecbca78bd314379fb
https://gyazo.com/8560c884cf7d0fab6edb7fbbda477274

or a bigger one ?
Last edited by kuriisu on Mar 19, 2020, 7:50:06 AM
What am I doing wrong? Im trying to figure out how much of an upgrade a pair for 12% chaos over time multi vs 24% increased damage over time from Allelopathy is. When I swap im somehow losing 60k dot dps??
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

"
Sinthoras149 wrote:

Thanks!

I wouldn't do that. Items give unique stats in PoE. It's not about "good items" and "bad items". Limb and magna eclipsis are good, but not fit for ED tricksters.
If you have no knowledge of the game, I'd recommend trying to stick to a buildguide. Don't make changes if you don't know what you are doing.
If you want something even tankier, Belvince's CI guide is good to follow, but tbh if you're already dying at 75 it's probbaly more about the game mechanics and not knowing what to upgrade. Your gear is decent tho. You should probably take EB+MoM now for 5.5k ehp instead of 4k, but that aside you shouldn't really be dying under yellow maps for now.

I'm not actually dying a lot, but I prefer being really tanky at beginning.
Why you think "Limb and magna eclipsis are good, but not fit for ED tricksters." ... as said some guides suggest these options. So yeah... problem is not "not knowing game mechanics" or not following a guide. I just read through a lot of guides with different approachs and try to find the best fit for me.
Anyway... any input on my initial question about the 30% block cap?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info