[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Just a appreciation reply for this build. Spend some money already and im literally melting everything and not dying. The single target is fine to kill all content in the game, did a Sirius 7 today and it was pretty easy, im at 4.6k HP and 2.2k ES. Linked my gear if you guys want to see. Thanks for the build!

Spoiler

Thanks for this great guide :)

My next upgrade will be a Hyrri's Ire armor but I am still torn between going 6L-Vaal Blight or CWDT-Setup. At the moment I don't have the feeling I need Blight (High Yellow / Low Red Maps) even though using Vaal Blight is quite satisfying.

So what is the better choice? Going for more Single-Target DPS or more survivability. I think I will need both in higher maps :D

What does green nightmare do exactly? Is it really good?
"
balboo wrote:
What does green nightmare do exactly? Is it really good?

x3 frenzy charges (12% Cast speed and 12% more damage total) + 3% dodge. See it in action in the video I just posted. I would sort key items like weapon chest and helmet before even thinking about it.

"
MaxEXA wrote:
T16 +100 quant domination with ED. Facetanking careless action!.

https://vimeo.com/398729063

Gets super hot at 1:13 mark. I have unlocked my characters so you can import to POB if you wish, nothing special though just follow the guide in the op.

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
^^

I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 19, 2020, 3:18:50 AM
It would seem like an ideal amulet would include rolls for +1 to lvl of int and str/dex gems. Is this simply not addressed and still ideal, or is it inferior for a reason I have not grasped?
"
jhonson404 wrote:
It would seem like an ideal amulet would include rolls for +1 to lvl of int and str/dex gems. Is this simply not addressed and still ideal, or is it inferior for a reason I have not grasped?

It's only +x to skill gems so it doesn't boost empower
Ideal amulet is 1 chaos/int and chaos dot multi yes but getting chaos and int is almost impossible

Fuck, I'm trying to craft a hubris (got a base for 2ex) and the -% chaos mod is super rare, I only hit twice in like 30 fossils!
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 19, 2020, 5:38:10 AM
"
Wienic wrote:
What do you think about swapping contagion setup for something else for bosses? I barely ever use it (with AoE setup dmg is neglectable). Any ideas what it could be?

I'm not sure I understand this.
If you don't mind swapping 4 gems for every boss, sure? Yeah you can use steelskin, which requires 2 white sockets to swap... Too much of a hassle imo. Only worth it on ultra endgame bosses (aul, and that's it).

If you meant swapping contagion alltogether because you rarely use it, I think we're not playing the same build.

"
Adios89 wrote:
I'm crafting "Classic ED shortbow" due to this guide and its my first comprehensive craft. So, on step 4 i got not only "Paragon's" prefix, but "Restoration" suffix. Should i get rit of it? And how should i do it if needed?

You can keep that. It's a dead mod, but for the 5ex craft it won't hinder the final item.

"
sklipnoty wrote:
Hello just wondering if there are any cons to using something like this:
https://imgur.com/a/OK3r8Nz

Gem 1
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Dragon Curio
Large Cluster Jewel
--------
Item Level: 47
--------
Adds 10 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Chaos Damage (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Unholy Grace
1 Added Passive Skill is Unwaveringly Evil
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
--------
Place into an allocated Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Gem 2
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Blight Ruin
Medium Cluster Jewel
--------
Item Level: 74
--------
Adds 5 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: +4% to Damage over Time Multiplier (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Exposure Therapy
1 Added Passive Skill is Flow of Life
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
--------
Place into an allocated Medium or Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.

The 2nd jewel is really good, but I would not use the first one. Just put a no witness in the second one and use blight ruin + no witnesses.

"
awawawawa wrote:

Hi sorry for noob question but i dont need to annul that atk speed since i only have 1 prefix (+ 1 gem) right?

thanks

You can keep it, it's a suffix. Doesn't matter.

"
kuriisu wrote:
how do i get the balls to annul this
50/50% with suffixes can't be changed buttttt ://

Do it. Do it!
To be fair actually, it shouldn't matter that much. It's not worth 20ex btw (or I'm completely out of the loop on awakener's orbs/base brices, possible too).
If you have enough currency to craft a 2nd one, just do it and annul the first one... Also, attribute catalyst + ex slam for the one in a million +1 int gems?

"
jhonson404 wrote:

It's ideal.
The best amulet would have +16% chaos multi, +1 chaos and +1 int gems. Then you'd multimod life and endurance charge, for a pretty much BiS item.
The issue is, +1 int is a hunter prefix. You can awaken chaos multi and one +1 mod, but getting the second one is really really hard. It's feasible with catalysts, but the odds you actually slam +1 int are abysmally low. I could make a crafting section for it as it's somewhat deterministic, but we're talking about a 150-200ex crafting process here... If you have this kind of currency, you probably know how to do it.

For an odd breakdown, +1 int has a weighting of 200. If you block all suffixes, all attack mods and mana, you're trying to roll a 200/63000 mod, or 0.3% chance. Per exalt slam on an already multi-exalts item.
Good luck.

Crafting a "BIS base" amulet is about 3.5ex for awakener's orb + the price of both bases which should be around 100 chaos or so
"
MaxEXA wrote:
T16 +100 quant domination with ED. Facetanking careless action!.

https://vimeo.com/398729063

Gets super hot at 1:13 mark. I have unlocked my characters so you can import to POB if you wish, nothing special though just follow the guide in the op.

That's some destruction.
I actually never seen the build in action with decent gear in 3.10. The elusive on kill is absolutely massive, you're really running fast there!

Can you upload it to youtube or send me the video via discord/mega?
Darkxell#1655

"
kuriisu wrote:
how do i get the balls to annul this
50/50% with suffixes can't be changed buttttt ://

"
Do it. Do it!
To be fair actually, it shouldn't matter that much. It's not worth 20ex btw (or I'm completely out of the loop on awakener's orbs/base brices, possible too).
If you have enough currency to craft a 2nd one, just do it and annul the first one... Also, attribute catalyst + ex slam for the one in a million +1 int gems?

Hehe yeah I know just overpriced it whilst I decide what to do with it, yeah think min endurance charges + slam will have to do for now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info