[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Bacardio wrote:
Forgive my ignorance, but how are we supposed to run - Disicpline (35%), Malevolence (50%), and/or Flesh And Stone/Aspect of Spider (25%)

Isent that 110%? Not seeing any aura reservation reduction either :\

Otherwise liking the build! :)

Enlighten in the vertex reduces mana reserved.

"
Thoughts on Dash instead of Flame Dash (no other gems)? Also Bane over Blight (for mobility)?

Big no for dash, Bane is a good alternative to blight early on but I really prefer blight's beefy singletarget later on.

Hi! Love ed/contag but haven’t had a chance to really work on it as I literally just started Monday. Could you give me any advice as to what I should rush immediately with regards towards gearing on my Trickster? I plan on going a bit tankier possibly dropping some of the damage for a little more survivability because I enjoy never dying even when hit.
First of all, thank you for the guide !

I'm leveling the build smoothly and enjoying it, but switching to ED + contagion, I feel like the casting time of ED is too important.

Typically, mobs are on me before I can cast ED. Am I the only one encountering this problem ? I don't see any +% increased cast speed on the passive tree of the build.

Thank you
Should I leave it like this and go for the craft or would it be worth to aim for a good suffix? If that's the case what suffix would be great? I've thought something like increased Chaos dmg%
What do u guys think about withering step? Is it viable here? Such a great movement skill overall
How are other cluster jewel notables ranked besides No Witness? What defensive/offensive options are best? or are we better off taking other passives on the tree instead of going for a large/medium jewel.
Sirus 5 down with sub-optimal setup and only 240k ED DPS lol

"
JAPACHAMIE27 wrote:

What I can upgrade next because I can't make t12 without death.

I already answered you bro.

"
JAPACHAMIE27 wrote:

What I can upgrade next because I can't make t12 without death.

I already answered you bro.

Trickster ascendany for 9%, frenzy for 12%, onslaught for 20%, controlled destruction for 10% (or is it? Anyways, there's a support quality for it).

"
FakeSmile92 wrote:
Should I leave it like this and go for the craft or would it be worth to aim for a good suffix? If that's the case what suffix would be great? I've thought something like increased Chaos dmg%

There is no good suffix besides resistances and liquefaction.
Liquefaction is very very rare, so the best way to get it and the +1 is to follow the 10ex bow crafting section. For this bow, just multimod and craft the 2 last prefixes, there's nothing you can do. (proj speed and attributes are both suffixes, right?...)

"
14plus wrote:
What do u guys think about withering step? Is it viable here? Such a great movement skill overall

No. Imo it's another shitty trend like blight totems. It's interesting, but numbers wise just not good enough.
First, we have enough movement speed. If you want a movement skill for movement speed, use phase run instead, it's much better cooldown wise.
Then, we want to jump ledges. Flame dash has to be somewhere in our gems setup for this.
Third, we already have a better source of elusive in cluster jewels.
Fourth, it's shit at stacking wither, if that was the intent. you realistically don't have more than 7 stacks on a target with it, that's 25% less damage overall for the whole build.
Last, it messes up cooldowns since it's technically a blink skill.

Hard pass on withering step for me, sorry.

Spoiler

can some1 pls give me advice what i should upgrade ? TY
c:
Disregard
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Mar 18, 2020, 5:21:51 PM
My stone golem dies almost instantly. Gem lvl 19.
Can i replace it with something else or am i doing something wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info