[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Thanks for the links. Imo flow of life + exposure therapy is the same as Flow of life + brush with death, considering trickster already gets life on kill. Having chaos dot mitigation is just as good if not better.

I messed up, you're right, I mixed up the passives in my spreadsheet. Goot thing it's not in the build yet XD
Hi, which one is better:
5 links cane of unravelling or 6 links short bow without +1 gems
"
royaldominic wrote:
Hi, which one is better:
5 links cane of unravelling or 6 links short bow without +1 gems

From best to worst:
- 6l bow with +2/+1/40%
- 6l cane
- 6l bow with (+1 or +2)/40%
- 5l cane
- 6l bow with +1 or +2 or 40% (basically a white craft)

If you have absolutely no money, buying a 6l bow with just +1 gems and an empty prefix:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/PPY8e4MiL
just craft 40% chaos multi and you get yourself a pretty potent weapon for ~60 chaos (almost same as a 6l cane)
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

I will update the guide accordingly, I think this is the best setup.
Edit: can someone please post a transcendant mind for me to link in the guide? We don't have one in the private league I'm playing... Also Berto, do you mind if I use your jewels in the guide?

Berto was just replying to my thread. Definitely use them if it helps your guide. I was just trying to start a conversation on best cluster combo.
Hey, thanks for the amazing guide.

Newbie question: what should I level Arcane Surge to while leveling?
Hello. I'm using this guide trying to play ED for the first time. And it's looking quite good. I'm now at yellow maps around 9 tier and still thinking what to upgrade next (I don't have much currency but it just a matter of time)
What you would recommend next for this build?

I like the explosion from cluster jewels, it does a lot of damage. My ES is 1.1k and it's kinda low, yeah. And I'm around 4k hp. Looking forward to change helmet and body armor. And would like to hear opinions from other people.
Having fun time with this build, have a question: is this bow worth using instead of 5l cane? only have empower lvl2
"
ZeroCloud wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

I will update the guide accordingly, I think this is the best setup.
Edit: can someone please post a transcendant mind for me to link in the guide? We don't have one in the private league I'm playing... Also Berto, do you mind if I use your jewels in the guide?

Berto was just replying to my thread. Definitely use them if it helps your guide. I was just trying to start a conversation on best cluster combo.

Indeed, sorry.
Can I use them in the guide? ^^'

"
Hey, thanks for the amazing guide.

Newbie question: what should I level Arcane Surge to while leveling?

Probbaly doesn't really matter. It's technically better to have it kinda low. If you see that you don't have the arcane surge buff all the time, stop levelling the game.
If you use it on a movement skill, level 1.
"
NarberalGamma wrote:
Having fun time with this build, have a question: is this bow worth using instead of 5l cane? only have empower lvl2

Yes, this is significantly better than a 5l cane. You should recraft the dot multi to 40 tho, just a better roll would be 5% more dps for you.
"
Habbibal33 wrote:
Hello. I'm using this guide trying to play ED for the first time. And it's looking quite good. I'm now at yellow maps around 9 tier and still thinking what to upgrade next (I don't have much currency but it just a matter of time)
What you would recommend next for this build?

I like the explosion from cluster jewels, it does a lot of damage. My ES is 1.1k and it's kinda low, yeah. And I'm around 4k hp. Looking forward to change helmet and body armor. And would like to hear opinions from other people.

If you can get one of the bow linked just above and a level 21 ED, it'll be a significant damage boost.
Defence wise, you probably would really benefit from a bubbling divine life flask, it's very useful to have a panic button to heal quickly.

I don't really know what to tell you. There's nothing wrong with your gear, but it's very basic. At late yellow tiers I'm guessing things are starting to die slowly and you're getting oneshot often. Your gloves are alright, pretty much all the rest should be replaced rather quickly.
In order, I would do:
■ buy a green dreem now, it's 20c for some weird reason, you'll upgrade it with a blessing later. Blessing price will lower significantly, and green dream skyrocket. Green dream is also anokay replacement to green nightmare.
■ Get a helmet with more ES (martyr's crown if you can't afford anything else)
■ Get a starter bow or a 6l cane
■ Get a better cluster jewel, see the pages before
■ Get a kintsugi (optional, or a hyrri's if you have spare money) and allocate MoM+EB as soon as you can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info