[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the guide!
Currently level 91, got my 6Links, racing through red maps and done the 300 splinters and made it to 20/20 waves without any isues at all.
I know what people have been saying about ED and Occultist Ascendancy where the AoE pop when mobs die is bad and counters ED from spreading, but I've been running with Unspeakable Gifts on my Large Cluster jewel, the 10% explode with chaos damage one, and it's insane for our map clear in high maps, try it out! :D

GL to all!
Thank you for the build,I've only just started and i wandering if you could tell me your final skill rotation you use ?

Hope this is not a silly question, you have lots of skills in your build and i was wandering which ones you use in what order.

Hope you can help me, thank you again.

"
Temsen wrote:
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the guide!
Currently level 91, got my 6Links, racing through red maps and done the 300 splinters and made it to 20/20 waves without any isues at all.
I know what people have been saying about ED and Occultist Ascendancy where the AoE pop when mobs die is bad and counters ED from spreading, but I've been running with Unspeakable Gifts on my Large Cluster jewel, the 10% explode with chaos damage one, and it's insane for our map clear in high maps, try it out! :D

GL to all!

Can i see ypur POB?
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

I have yet to see what goes together so I'm unsure about the BIS jewels possible

Check out this spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1avSqsZJSM24rIWmxSSJ767GQdriiwqf-ax-EvQ11Fwo/
Does chaos damage leeched as lifed work on all our chaos DoT's?
So, i did choose this as my league starter and it goes pretty well. 5l Cane and 5L Kintsugi. Also the +3min endurance charges are extemely nice, i barely die. I stop delirium at stage 6 just because my dmg is not enough. As long as you are moving, you dont die.

I am now waiting for The Vertex to drop in price and looking forward to the Brutal Restraint in a week or two.

I did not figure out yet where to get more dodge, I have about 45/40 without flasks right now.

You put a very nice build guide together, 100% best choice for this league.
Hi, loving the build so far, destroyed up until t14+ maps, now I am in need of more single target damage. I need 2 more conquerors to fight sirus but the conqueror fights have not been good, pretty low damage, though the build is pretty tanky. Do you know the best way to improve my dps? I have about 3ex to spend atm, pob has me at about 320k ed dps. thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/aGalaxy_/characters
Last edited by aGalaxy_ on Mar 16, 2020, 4:17:16 AM
"
ZeroCloud wrote:
So, it will take a lot of work and PoB comparisons to determine what combination of cluster jewels is actually better than our standard pathing options. I haven't done all the work, but my gut is telling me that a medium and small cluster minimizing passive nodes might be the sweet spot.

Same thinking here.
I don't know if the dot multi medium jewel is better than the curse one, but it's probbaly going to be 1 medior (or perhaps large) with a jeel socket for a small dodge +no witnesses.

"
inferNOH wrote:

I did not figure out yet where to get more dodge, I have about 45/40 without flasks right now.

Recap in the FaQ at the bottom of the guide.

"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
Does chaos damage leeched as lifed work on all our chaos DoT's?

Only on ED. That said, you should not invest in it. Life regen from ED is just way more potent. Even on noregen maps, the life on kill + flask combo should be enough to keep you alive.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Don't forget we already have over 100% increased damage taken by enemies.
Out of curiosity, what goes into that bucket of mods? Despair, wither, fossil/hunter helmet craft I imagine? Anything else?

That goes in the bucket of mods that increase damage taken by the enemy. These aren't the same as enemy resistances.

Increased damage taken was formerly mostly only present on shocks, increasing damage taken by an enemy by up to 50%.
Wither at 15 stacks increses chaos damage taken by 90%, aspect of the spider at 3 stacks by 15%, and despair's 9% inc damage taken part (on bosses). This is a total of 114% in damage taken by the enemies. So it drastically improves our damage potential.

Sources of lowered enemies resistances are in the resistance pool, not the damage taken pool. the -9% helmet mod and -X chaos res mod on despair are in this pool. Sadly, this isn't even enough to push endgame bosses below 0% chaos resistance, but there currently isn't anything in the game that allows us to lower enemy chaos res further...
"
Berto33 wrote:

If I'd have to guess, Bis would be:

Bis trade link :
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/kW7eLd6t5
Budget trade link :
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/XLRJbbBIP

Brush with death
+10% to Damage over Time Multiplier
Recover 1% of Life on Kill
Recover 1% of Energy Shield on Kill

Flow of life
24% increased Damage over Time
4% increased maximum Life
Regenerate 0.6% of Life per second

With inside a socketed small jewel with:

Budget trade link :
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Qg2KYz3hw

No witnesses
10% chance to gain Elusive on Kill
25% increased Elusive Effect

I will update the guide accordingly, I think this is the best setup.
Edit: can someone please post a transcendant mind for me to link in the guide? We don't have one in the private league I'm playing... Also Berto, do you mind if I use your jewels in the guide?
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 16, 2020, 6:01:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info