[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

can you please link your transcendant mind in this thread? ^^' I need one for the guide and can't get my hands on one atm.

And here is a bonus just for you! =P

I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Habbibal33 wrote:
Hello. I'm using this guide trying to play ED for the first time. And it's looking quite good. I'm now at yellow maps around 9 tier and still thinking what to upgrade next (I don't have much currency but it just a matter of time)
What you would recommend next for this build?

I like the explosion from cluster jewels, it does a lot of damage. My ES is 1.1k and it's kinda low, yeah. And I'm around 4k hp. Looking forward to change helmet and body armor. And would like to hear opinions from other people.

If you can get one of the bow linked just above and a level 21 ED, it'll be a significant damage boost.
Defence wise, you probably would really benefit from a bubbling divine life flask, it's very useful to have a panic button to heal quickly.

I don't really know what to tell you. There's nothing wrong with your gear, but it's very basic. At late yellow tiers I'm guessing things are starting to die slowly and you're getting oneshot often. Your gloves are alright, pretty much all the rest should be replaced rather quickly.
In order, I would do:
■ buy a green dreem now, it's 20c for some weird reason, you'll upgrade it with a blessing later. Blessing price will lower significantly, and green dream skyrocket. Green dream is also anokay replacement to green nightmare.
■ Get a helmet with more ES (martyr's crown if you can't afford anything else)
■ Get a starter bow or a 6l cane
■ Get a better cluster jewel, see the pages before
■ Get a kintsugi (optional, or a hyrri's if you have spare money) and allocate MoM+EB as soon as you can.

Thanks for the information!
One more question. Which Stat is the most beneficial for dps? DoT multi?
I have a question.

I just bought Transcendent Mind but it does not increase the damage. Now I see that the jewel has been changed this league.

Should we still take this and if yes why? Also PoB doesnt give more damage with the new version.

Please help just wasted 1 ex :D
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
ZeroCloud wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Berto was just replying to my thread. Definitely use them if it helps your guide. I was just trying to start a conversation on best cluster combo.

Indeed, sorry.
Can I use them in the guide? ^^'

Yes. I said if it helps to use them, so go ahead!
Last edited by ZeroCloud on Mar 16, 2020, 11:54:03 AM
"
dhuber666 wrote:
I have a question.

I just bought Transcendent Mind but it does not increase the damage. Now I see that the jewel has been changed this league.

Should we still take this and if yes why? Also PoB doesnt give more damage with the new version.

Please help just wasted 1 ex :D

Make sure you placed it properly, you need to put it in jewel socket above witch start, it gives huge benefits for our build
I keep dying in Alched T1 maps and I'm not sure why. Could you offer some guidance, please?

https://pastebin.com/hjSDMz0V

Thanks in advance,
"
QuickBenDelat wrote:
I keep dying in Alched T1 maps and I'm not sure why. Could you offer some guidance, please?

https://pastebin.com/hjSDMz0V

Thanks in advance,

you should do your merc lab, it gives a lot of recovery, will help you live, also get quartz flask for more dodge
Last edited by NarberalGamma on Mar 16, 2020, 1:52:35 PM
First of all get yourself proper flasks. They cost nothing and this single upgrade will provide you enough defence to faceroll white maps. Use jade flask for now.
Also I wouldn't use EB that early, but it's more about personal preference.
Most of your gear could be upgrade for much better versions and it would cost 1c per item. Look for more hp, resistances are kinda easy top cap since you use only 1 unique.
Last edited by forfun142857 on Mar 16, 2020, 1:57:40 PM

This is also a decent budget helmet in my opinion.
Little shrines could help as well. :3
Thoughts on this Dash setup for movement instead of FD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCd1Kf1OasI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info