[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
[
■ buy a green dreem now, it's 20c for some weird reason, you'll upgrade it with a blessing later. Blessing price will lower significantly, and green dream skyrocket. Green dream is also anokay replacement to green nightmare.

Just a few hours passed since this post and the price went up 30 chaos and basically all jewels are gone from the market... let the flipping games begin :D
Wow. The Vertex going for 1.6ex? Is that normal? I feel like it's usually a budget item...
Yeah is there a good alternative for the vertex or just life/es resis helmet?
"
Kurnis wrote:
Wow. The Vertex going for 1.6ex? Is that normal? I feel like it's usually a budget item...

Maybe its because ED/C builds, especially this one, are trending.. Price increased since the last two leagues about 100% each league.

A little "mathil-effect" if you want xD

"
MaxEXA wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

can you please link your transcendant mind in this thread? ^^' I need one for the guide and can't get my hands on one atm.

And here is a bonus just for you! =P

Thanks!
Btw I didn't PoB it, but I'm pretty sure this bow is worse than the 10ex version from the guide. 35% dot multi is a very sizeable damage boost, usually better than 10% more from gem levels. But gratz nontheless, still a very nice piece!

"
dhuber666 wrote:
I have a question.

I just bought Transcendent Mind but it does not increase the damage. Now I see that the jewel has been changed this league.

Should we still take this and if yes why? Also PoB doesnt give more damage with the new version.

Please help just wasted 1 ex :D

PoB is probably not up to date. The jewel is for the current patch version, the pre change version didn't do anything good for us. Keep that jewel equipped, you didn't waste 1ex! ^^

"
Thoughts on this Dash setup for movement instead of FD?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCd1Kf1OasI

That looks good, but I wouldn't use 2 gems and an enchant just for a movement skill to be competitive. 1 link FD it is for me ^^'

For alternatives to vertex, anything with high ES. Can be a rare, can be martyr's crown.
For levelling what sort of stats should we be targetting?

Just hit 42 and enjoying this build so far, lot different to my metamorph necromancer. :)

thanks
Geared up a little, started doing t11-13 maps - so far so good! Pretty good aoe clear, not the best single target as expected, and surprisingly good survi.

Any advice what should I upgrade next? I have green dream but waiting for chayula blessins to drop a little (hopefully).

Spoiler
"
Wienic wrote:
Geared up a little, started doing t11-13 maps - so far so good! Pretty good aoe clear, not the best single target as expected, and surprisingly good survi.

Any advice what should I upgrade next? I have green dream but waiting for chayula blessins to drop a little (hopefully).

Spoiler

Hunter amulet with +1 chaos gems (aberrant fossil spam)
Corruption anointment if you care more about damage. I feel like phasing on flask is enough.
"
Insane regen: We easily reach 3k life regeneration. We do not realy on flasks or slow recovery to stay alive, we have consistent life recovery.

how... tell me..
So far the build feels awesome. I only really bought one set of items and didn't upgrade since than, just a 6L Cane. At the moment I can comfortably run T13s.
But I wonder what would be the most efficient upgrades? I have around 5ex to spend right now. Any advice would be awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info