[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

New player here. What are some early level gear for this build. Im lvl 32 and im having trouble with my gem socketing. Any tips would help
"

Is that a single mod? "Emperor's" Phys/Acc hybrid?

If so, it's perfect and ready to craft.

Multimod (2 Ex)
T3 Crafted Flat Phys (4c)
T4 Crafted % Phys (1 Ex)
T2 Crafted Att Spd (or Crit) + Quality (1 Ex)
T3 Crafted Crit Chance (or Att Spd) (4c)

I believe the quality craft is better with crit chance, letting you roll higher natural attack speed.

With (unlikely) perfect rolls, you'll have a 450 DPS weapon. Absolute worst case it's a 380 DPS sword and you throw a divine for better rolls.

Yes it is single mod. (it had 3 mods: this one + flat accu + dex, i used two anulls and got it like this as you can see, with single mod). Alting took about 400alts.

Thank you for tip on how to mod it futher!

p.s. this is first somewhat serious try to craft something good for me and i think i found another fun thing to do in this game.
Hey guys I'm having a little of survivability issues at times, granted i'm still running a tabula, would you guys say I should use the 150 fusings to 5-Link the bronn's , or keep attemping to make it a 6L before using it? Thanks!
Camped poe.trade for hours and managed to snipe that Storm grip ring for 10c and the Empyrean Eye for 1c, pretty damn good deals, finished setting up gems, starting to feel reaaaaally nice, can't wait to get lvl 20/21 20% quality gems.

Spoiler

Just need a 6L, OP foils and min-max gear slowly and should get pretty broken deeps.

Played around a bit on PoB and ended up with this, if anyone can check if there's anything weird. Planned for level 94.
Didn't fix the dmg to calc with impale/lion's roar etc yet, mostly curious about the tree.

PoePlanner
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/ABEAAQEAERQAAH25HRXsivDpRsqQmy2E2Ud-vTZlTb6nYEFjcBHVV5dDMUz_Tipbryo4DY2Hdmeg459KfXfXVvp_KzB81FLL9TGw3L3nD3SgBqIX3AYgjX0j9k2S2sF07QUteu8uU9NvhO9hIRpVNuiGYIjtqfrh7-56-hg6Ug48FHH46-oY9zKSfdwjmG_lzz0-dqzPfq2N891oZdl8ggeFj-xxgy6fidAsOxQj6livqW5yr0YO-O_AGngNbzu18jWS2L3-CvJFOuH-j03jplcbqsEH135jF7yfGJH8S5cI3IyTD_DEd6IV9mJ5AAZWyRjv6dpR2pUksoCGtIWnJ5-lNfVhAAAAAAA=

PoB: https://pastebin.com/AGEqW9Pk

Overall looks pretty solid to me, 179% hp, good crit/multi, extra leech and 3 jewel slots, i dropped Heartseeker and 1 jewel slot to go for Disemboweling/Barbarism on the left side and seemed like an improvement, got more dps/hp/resists, also helps save $ cause good 4 stat jewels with hp can get really expensive.
Last edited by Phosphenez on Jun 17, 2019, 3:22:44 PM
Has anyone tried with dual wielding paradoxica swords?
Grats on finishing your exams!

So discussion related to the Doryani's build...

It sucks losing all of the amazing stuff on Belt of the Deceiver, but for a 20% MORE HP multiplier, seems worth it. But thing is, we are also taking Acrobatics in this build, so it is technically only a ~13% more multiplier. Should we be getting off of acrobatics if we do this variant of the build? We would seem to have enough HP that we can get away without the dodge. Whereas if we take acrobatics, we are losing out on like, something like 800 HP? Plus we could use those two skill points elsewhere then.

As for where to put the Jewel:
Option #1: By point blank, hitting crit chance, attack dmg, accuracy nodes
Option #2: By RT, hitting crit chance and crit multiplier nodes

I think option #1 is best? Or what are people doing in that regard? I am thinking of crafting a good elder astral base with +crit chance, so I think I can get away with losing the crit chance from option #1, but I dont want to lose any multiplier

"
Xeklen wrote:
Hey! Ich hoffe du hast deine Prüfungen gut hinter dich gelassen ;)!

Just one simple question:

Right now i have around 15ex and im playing a 2h crit sword version. do you think i could transition to your 1h build and get more dmg/survivability?

Heya, yea it was alright I guess :p

DPS-Wise we barely have a limit due to the nature of 1h being craftable to absurd numbers. Survivability wise you can always sacrifice some damage, after 7-8Mil Shaper-DPS you barely notice increases, but with tanky you can still got above 20Mil depending on how much you wanna min/max the char out.

"
lnvisibleone wrote:
So for those of you who have gone the doryani/soul tether route do you really see much of an improvement in survival? Also, how much lower (or higher) does our damage reach by using them? I've been considering it but between the loss of iron reflexes which helped me a ton when I swapped off acrobatics and went for it instead and the fact that I'd have to change alot of gear around to make up for the lost res from going stygian>soul tether I'd rather not make the change until I know more.

Heya, set it is noticable.
You just need to have the currency to fix your resistances. DPS-Wise we barely lose anything, since we lose some damage on the tree which we make up for and we gain Bane of Legends (20%), we should actually be higher in DPS this way. But you also have the rampup time whenever you join a map. But that's mostly fine.

"
tkwondave wrote:
Really loving this build, even though I'm quite at the beginning.

I have 2 questions:

1. Can anyone craft the -mana cost to skills on rings? If yes, please contact me, desperately looking for someone to craft that onto my shitty rings.

2. What timeless jewel should I aim for when going the soul tether route?

Cheers and Szyma - keep up that outstanding work. Best guide I've seen in a long time and your activity really adds so much to it. Weiter so!

Best,
Dave

Sadly I don't have the highest craft myself <_< But shouldn't be too hard to find ppl that have it :D

Glorious Vanity - With Doryanis in text. The others don't add as much to us. Also keep in mind that we swap 2 ascendancy points if we go this route + Soul tether. remove Brutal Fervour - spec into Bane of Legends.

Thanks m8! Appreciate it :p

"
Philey wrote:
Thanks for the great build, Im enjoying it a lot!
Question: In the wiki https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Range#Dual_Wielding, it is stated that when using cyclone while dual wielding, only the weapon with the higher range is taken into account for the range. So we could use only one jewelled foil for the 14 range, and for the other weapon whatever?

I'm asking since good foils are rather expensive.

Cheers,
Phil

That is true actually, but these foils still have the highest DPS of all one-hand thrusting weapon so I'd still shoot for them.

"
Peezy253 wrote:
New player here. What are some early level gear for this build. Im lvl 32 and im having trouble with my gem socketing. Any tips would help

Heya, Princess Sabres from level 10 on should top you of quite a while. If you happen to find better swords with higher physical damage then sure go ahead, just check tooltip dps. In the leveling section I wrote down some gear that you can take which will help ya. Gearwise we're mostly dependant on rares, so just grab anything that fixes your resistances and has colors that you need.

"
Hey guys I'm having a little of survivability issues at times, granted i'm still running a tabula, would you guys say I should use the 150 fusings to 5-Link the bronn's , or keep attemping to make it a 6L before using it? Thanks!

Heya, sadly I can't see your gear. If you checked the FAQ for the common mistakes ppl make with the defense setup and you're doing all that alrdy. Yea, grab Bronn's if you are comfortable with the damage. That should help a bit. But we have so many defense layers, we should usually fine. Unless you push redmaps on Tabula, that might get tricky, but saw ppl doing it alrdy.

"
AnwarD wrote:
Has anyone tried with dual wielding paradoxica swords?

I heard some ppl have, they said sth about having 450pDps+, but can't confirm it myself.

"
Linkinator wrote:
Grats on finishing your exams!

So discussion related to the Doryani's build...

It sucks losing all of the amazing stuff on Belt of the Deceiver, but for a 20% MORE HP multiplier, seems worth it. But thing is, we are also taking Acrobatics in this build, so it is technically only a ~13% more multiplier. Should we be getting off of acrobatics if we do this variant of the build? We would seem to have enough HP that we can get away without the dodge. Whereas if we take acrobatics, we are losing out on like, something like 800 HP? Plus we could use those two skill points elsewhere then.

As for where to put the Jewel:
Option #1: By point blank, hitting crit chance, attack dmg, accuracy nodes
Option #2: By RT, hitting crit chance and crit multiplier nodes

I think option #1 is best? Or what are people doing in that regard? I am thinking of crafting a good elder astral base with +crit chance, so I think I can get away with losing the crit chance from option #1, but I dont want to lose any multiplier

Heya, thanks!
So yea, I've also specced out of acrobatics because of this. Currently considering going Iron Reflex to increase defenses a bit further, cause T16 Maps with crazy mods can still hurt a lot.

I actually threw the gem in in the Iron Grip area, since there's little nodes that we actually take, so it is rather easy to have no downsides there.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
So, im pretty much done with gearing atm.
Wanted to show off my stats and gear for everyone to see :D
Im currently sitting at 5878hp/1672es and 335k hideout dps.
With that gear:

Damnnn.

Killed Red Elder + Shaper for the first time ever. Red Elder was deathless and Shaper I died once when he was at 21% HP on final phase (one percent from cull) and it was extremely easy. This build is just too goddamn good. The speed, the damage, everything! The only thing about the build is that it's kinda difficult to full clear legions, but it is melee after all. Probably with a HH that'll be different

To Uber Elder on a 5L next! Also, it seems for some reason with a Doryani's + Soul tether, the ES regens from leech way faster than life-- it feels nearly instant.

Legit this build is so fun to play and strong. Probably going to aim for the hundred if possible. This is probably also the first guide where I skim through all the comments for more information (Somebody mentioned Paradoxica, great offhand option for damage I think. Doryani + Soul Tether was mentioned quite a few times, ways to craft gear, etc).

EDIT: Testing in PoB, Paradoxica doesn't work for duel wield, but only on offhand. A non-attack speed Paradoxica is about equal to a 420-430 dps foil, while one with capped attack speed is around 500 dps equiv. It's really strong, but they're expensive now since a lot of people are using them.
Last edited by marixalijustice on Jun 17, 2019, 4:46:01 PM
"
Mepfis wrote:
So, im pretty much done with gearing atm.
Wanted to show off my stats and gear for everyone to see :D
Im currently sitting at 5878hp/1672es and 335k hideout dps.
With that gear:

Still don't get how you have 900 more life then me, when we have almost exact same skilltree D:
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info