[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Is this worth multimodding? Its the only one that survived the annuls.
"
Szynima wrote:
"
Wertron wrote:

Just converting to Glorious Vanity + Soul Tether setup, and I got a question for you Szynima :)

in your passive tree I can see you've taken Blade of Cunning, next to where you've placed your Glorious Vanity, but why is that? When I place my GV at that spot, Blade of Cunning is converted to Hierarchy, which gives Minion Damage and Life, but we dont benefit from that? or have I missed something?? :D

Nah he legit got more life then me. Dunno, prbly minmax on the liferolls :D

The timeless jewels have a number on them, based on the number alle nodes in radius (besides the massive ones) are changed. So you can only have the same stats there as someone else, if you got the exact same number on the jewel.

For me the nodes in radius give 67% phys damage and 4% chance to deal double damage :9

HOLT SH!T !!! super nice roll :D
well, then I'll allocate my points elsewhere :D
"

I actually threw the gem in in the Iron Grip area, since there's little nodes that we actually take, so it is rather easy to have no downsides there.

Did you change the tree a lot (slayer variant?). In the current tree, I see we are taking dismembering, the fortify nodes, and the blade of cunning nodes. Aren't these all pretty important in comparison to the nodes by Point Blank? Dismembering in particular is extremely good I thought. It is possible I am undervaluing the importance of the accuracy on the nodes near Point Blank. Is that accuracy pretty essential to getting to 100% hit vs end game?
Last edited by Linkinator on Jun 17, 2019, 5:55:29 PM
How is phase run bonus damage working with the new channeling cyclone, is the bonus active only for the whole channeling time until we stop spinning ?
"
Hope this post will get a reply.

I inspected your build and alot of my build was the same. But what I don't get is how you get 16M dps. because 104% more damage from impale brings me at 3M. Can someone please explain how he gets to that point of dps. cause for the life of me I can't figure it out.

Greetings

Prbly not maxed the weapons, amulet, rings and didn't calculate all multipliers in which are not calculated by PoB yet :p

"
Esobit wrote:

Is this worth multimodding? Its the only one that survived the annuls.

It's prbly gonna hit 380pDps~. Which is still pretty good. Depends on you :p

"
Linkinator wrote:
"

I actually threw the gem in in the Iron Grip area, since there's little nodes that we actually take, so it is rather easy to have no downsides there.

Did you change the tree a lot (slayer variant?). In the current tree, I see we are taking dismembering, the fortify nodes, and the blade of cunning nodes. Aren't these all pretty important in comparison to the nodes by Point Blank? Dismembering in particular is extremely good I thought. It is possible I am undervaluing the importance of the accuracy on the nodes near Point Blank. Is that accuracy pretty essential to getting to 100% hit vs end game?

Yea dismembering is pretty good, but my critchance went down to hard in that area and also I didn't get any rolls with 2ex worth of rerolls for my jewel. So I just picked the best area that is somewhat compensatable.

Chance to hit is 97% atm, so yea it does help

"
ssddHell wrote:
How is phase run bonus damage working with the new channeling cyclone, is the bonus active only for the whole channeling time until we stop spinning ?

Only when phase run - the melee portion - is active.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
Switching to soul tether tonight, was curious what the best corruptions would be? Inc aoe? Multi during flask? CC during flask? Thanks!
Here is my pastebin, i'm playng on ps4, so find all the stuff is much more difficoult, but i'm going pretty good.

The build is great, the best one i've ever played

https://pastebin.com/FTVrqgkd

Cyclone and movement skill are very bugged on ps4, i hope they will fix..
can someone epxlain me why i keep lossing life when i use blood rage ? i saw on the video of this build that somehow you nageted its damage over time but i dont get it .
"
Szynima wrote:

Yea dismembering is pretty good, but my critchance went down to hard in that area and also I didn't get any rolls with 2ex worth of rerolls for my jewel. So I just picked the best area that is somewhat compensatable.

Chance to hit is 97% atm, so yea it does help

Thanks for answering all the questions so quickly! Okay, the reason my comparisons were off is I forget that I am still running precision aura while finalizing my gear! So have you tested and confirmed that blood and sand + flesh and bone is a better combination than running precision? Eventually, the ultimate endgame is to get a watcher's eye with both +impale on pride AND +crit multiplier on precision. So at that point I would certainly run precision again over the two aura combo. But without that watcher's eye, have you tested and confirmed the two auras are more damage than precision?
Hi, I've never played cyclone before and don't really know what im doing. I got lucky with a mirror card so was able to get some gear. What should I start looking for and how come you dont take the 30% spell dodge but you take the 30 % attack dodge? I also dont know how you are sustaining accuracy with no accuracy gear.. or is hit not really important?

My plan is to finish the fortify section and then get vaal pact. I don't really have problems surviving but Im only in yellow maps so idk how it will be later. thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info