[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Maybe something newer players are not aware of is, that besides the Xopecs Mod there is also a Prefix - Mana cost craft from unveiling Elron items. So you can also search for good rings with an open prefix and then just craft - mana cost yourself or via a trusted crafting service instead of directly going after the mod itself :)

e.g. -6 to -7 just costs 3c.
Last edited by AisaHimegami on Jun 17, 2019, 10:47:14 AM
So I considered using this build at start, but ended up trying bladestorm for something different. I am having no issues in solo play with the glad bladestorm (RT dual axe), but in group play it just falls off due to not getting enough hits to keep speed up and keep up with all the cyclones.

I'm planning to respec to cyclone tonight (leaning towards slayer), but will take some time to find/craft some good foils to go sword/crit build.

If i was going to try and stay with the axes and my current gear (have a 6link astral plate i just need to toss a few more fossil crafts into when I switch to cover -mana costs and crazy HP; not sure how to link my char, but only legion one) would it be better to run a RT slayer or champ with poor crits from axe initially until I can save up for good foils and more regrets to swap the axe parts of the tree to sword?
Last edited by KogaDrake on Jun 17, 2019, 10:46:13 AM
I love this build, playing the Slayer Version. I have 2x Scava's I know the goal is the 375+ Foils, what DPS though Foils would be a huge upgrade to Scava's with out droping 5 ex per foil?
"
MindR wrote:
"
Hi, this is first time I'm going to try to craft weapons. Could you please advise the method to craft foils?

Get alot of alts, u can buy from botted accs easily for both chaos and ex. Not hard to get, thankfully.
Have regals, scours and jews ready with some transmutes.
Find a ilvl 83 foil and alt away!

You want to aim for:
%phys/acc, %phys, flat phys, attack speed and critchance

The best is t1-3 hybrid (%phys and acc), since you can't craft that from bench.
paired with any tier higher than what you can get from bench attack speed or crit and ur gucci. For attack speed and crit chance thats t3-1.
You simply just want a combination of two mods that is higher then what you can get from the bench, and ur pretty set.
If you want it real good, the higher tiers the better. Most people want high tier of the hybrid, so you can craft %phys and flat phys from bench.

Some people regal immediatly if they hit a good mod, and annul if needed, but it's perfectly fine to augement and then regal and have a riskier annul (that's how i do it)

If you have any questions whatsoever while you craft you can message me in game @Silsmeleeing

Would a base like this be craftable? (total crafting beginner)

Obviously i would like to remove dex (i think), should i now regal, see what happens and then think about anulling stuff? Or maybe leave the dex (since its high roll)?

EDIT: Or i should iam higher roll than t4 flat physical?
edit2: while at it ill ask advice on this one too:
Last edited by AshenLuck on Jun 17, 2019, 11:10:39 AM

What could I do to get a chain explosion from this build would it be haemophilia gloves or herald of ash or something Im not thinking of?

Also this build is extremely int and dex starved rn I have taken two 30+ int passives and if I take off one thing the build breaks. Planning on going carcass jack since I went slayer.
"
deathopz wrote:

What could I do to get a chain explosion from this build would it be haemophilia gloves or herald of ash or something Im not thinking of?

Also this build is extremely int and dex starved rn I have taken two 30+ int passives and if I take off one thing the build breaks. Planning on going carcass jack since I went slayer.

Heralds won't work for us, we lose mana and they don't buff us at all. Also our clear is pretty insane.

Stats is a problem early yea, but gets solved eventually with better gear.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
"
shabanotti wrote:
"
MrWay wrote:
Hello guys, i´ve learned how to link my gear here so i´ll try to make it easier for you. I have a lot to improve but i have only about 5 ex to invest now, so in which pieces should i focus upgrading first?

Honestly, once you hit maps you should aim to ditch Tabula. I'd rather have a 4L Belly than Tabula, even in softcore.

My suggestion - upgrade Tabula ASAP.

Thx, i was thinking about switching to Slayer and using Belly of the Beast, because i felt a bit squishy sometimes even as a Champion and that extra hp and the overleech looked like a solution. That´s why i didn´t upgrade my chest yet.

I want my character to be a bit tanky both in maps and vs bosses; which do you guys think it´s the best/most balanced choice?
Hey! Ich hoffe du hast deine Prüfungen gut hinter dich gelassen ;)!

Just one simple question:

Right now i have around 15ex and im playing a 2h crit sword version. do you think i could transition to your 1h build and get more dmg/survivability?
"
"
MindR wrote:
"
Hi, this is first time I'm going to try to craft weapons. Could you please advise the method to craft foils?

Get alot of alts, u can buy from botted accs easily for both chaos and ex. Not hard to get, thankfully.
Have regals, scours and jews ready with some transmutes.
Find a ilvl 83 foil and alt away!

You want to aim for:
%phys/acc, %phys, flat phys, attack speed and critchance

The best is t1-3 hybrid (%phys and acc), since you can't craft that from bench.
paired with any tier higher than what you can get from bench attack speed or crit and ur gucci. For attack speed and crit chance thats t3-1.
You simply just want a combination of two mods that is higher then what you can get from the bench, and ur pretty set.
If you want it real good, the higher tiers the better. Most people want high tier of the hybrid, so you can craft %phys and flat phys from bench.

Some people regal immediatly if they hit a good mod, and annul if needed, but it's perfectly fine to augement and then regal and have a riskier annul (that's how i do it)

If you have any questions whatsoever while you craft you can message me in game @Silsmeleeing

Would a base like this be craftable? (total crafting beginner)

Obviously i would like to remove dex (i think), should i now regal, see what happens and then think about anulling stuff? Or maybe leave the dex (since its high roll)?

EDIT: Or i should iam higher roll than t4 flat physical?
edit2: while at it ill ask advice on this one too:

What I suggest is if you hit t1-t2 hybrid %phys regal it especially if it is by itself and pray you don't hit low flat phys/low %phys/low attack speed or else you have to annul it off which is a 50/50 shot of taking off what you don't want. If the stars aline though and you hit lets say t3-t1 of any of those mods you wouldn't want to roll low the you sir are in for a great foil potentially 420-460 pdps or higher if you do. If you decide to augment on the %phys hybrid pray you roll t3-1 attack speed and hope you don't hit low %phys or low flat phys however if you get t3+ of either of those two all you then have to do is craft what is missing.

Compare to my foils in my ask for help post copy em if you want both are 400pdps.

So I hit the T2 Hybrid and a T4 Res roll. Should I risk to anull the Res or keep it as it is and start multimodding?

If I calculated it right, this weapon can still hit up to 440 pdps.
Last edited by MetalheadBBG on Jun 17, 2019, 11:48:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info