[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
MetalheadBBG wrote:

So I hit the T2 Hybrid and a T4 Res roll. Should I risk to anull the Res or keep it as it is and start multimodding?

If I calculated it right, this weapon can still hit up to 440 pdps.

If you're going to spend the exalts on multi-modding, you want/need 3 free suffixes, or to have rolled attack speed or crit chance with the regal.

Multi-mod takes up one suffix, and you're going to want both Aspd and Crit for the other two.

Obviously risking the T2 hybrid sucks, but it's part of the crafting game.
"
"
MetalheadBBG wrote:

So I hit the T2 Hybrid and a T4 Res roll. Should I risk to anull the Res or keep it as it is and start multimodding?

If you're going to spend the exalts on multi-modding, you want/need 3 free suffixes, or to have rolled attack speed or crit chance with the regal.

Multi-mod takes up one suffix, and you're going to want both Aspd and Crit for the other two.

With that in mind, i suppose would have wanted an attack speed on this one? (i regaled dex of it to have this)

"
Xeklen wrote:
Hey! Ich hoffe du hast deine Prüfungen gut hinter dich gelassen ;)!

Just one simple question:

Right now i have around 15ex and im playing a 2h crit sword version. do you think i could transition to your 1h build and get more dmg/survivability?

Hello,
Short answer: yeah for sure.
All you need are regrets (i guess) and when u got enough currency and you are ready to use it you can Just get a Bronn's Lithe 6-linked, 2 high dps foils or 1 foil and a scaeva to get started.
Keep in mind that you will need 111 INT for infused channeling and the rest is the same as any build - resis and life which shouldn't be too expensive.
I transitioned from a 2handed cyclone to this with around 45 chaos (after buying the regrets and i was level 84 and could instantly do red maps.
"
MetalheadBBG wrote:

Edit* yea you have to annul the resistance off idk what I was saying early in the morning. Hybrid + resistance is 2 prefixes you need 2 open to multimod it so yea you gotta annul the resistance to save that. Imo if you hit t1 or 2 hybrid by itself always regal it in the case of foils anyway.
Last edited by deathopz on Jun 17, 2019, 1:44:32 PM
"
"
"
MetalheadBBG wrote:

With that in mind, i suppose would have wanted an attack speed on this one? (i regaled dex of it to have this)

Is that a single mod? "Emperor's" Phys/Acc hybrid?

If so, it's perfect and ready to craft.

Multimod (2 Ex)
T3 Crafted Flat Phys (4c)
T4 Crafted % Phys (1 Ex)
T2 Crafted Att Spd (or Crit) + Quality (1 Ex)
T3 Crafted Crit Chance (or Att Spd) (4c)

I believe the quality craft is better with crit chance, letting you roll higher natural attack speed.

With (unlikely) perfect rolls, you'll have a 450 DPS weapon. Absolute worst case it's a 380 DPS sword and you throw a divine for better rolls.
So for those of you who have gone the doryani/soul tether route do you really see much of an improvement in survival? Also, how much lower (or higher) does our damage reach by using them? I've been considering it but between the loss of iron reflexes which helped me a ton when I swapped off acrobatics and went for it instead and the fact that I'd have to change alot of gear around to make up for the lost res from going stygian>soul tether I'd rather not make the change until I know more.
Really loving this build, even though I'm quite at the beginning.

I have 2 questions:

1. Can anyone craft the -mana cost to skills on rings? If yes, please contact me, desperately looking for someone to craft that onto my shitty rings.

2. What timeless jewel should I aim for when going the soul tether route?

Cheers and Szyma - keep up that outstanding work. Best guide I've seen in a long time and your activity really adds so much to it. Weiter so!

Best,
Dave
"
tkwondave wrote:
Really loving this build, even though I'm quite at the beginning.

I have 2 questions:

1. Can anyone craft the -mana cost to skills on rings? If yes, please contact me, desperately looking for someone to craft that onto my shitty rings.

2. What timeless jewel should I aim for when going the soul tether route?

Cheers and Szyma - keep up that outstanding work. Best guide I've seen in a long time and your activity really adds so much to it. Weiter so!

Best,
Dave

2) Glorious Vanity with "Doryani" as the name.
Thanks for the great build, Im enjoying it a lot!

Question: In the wiki https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Range#Dual_Wielding, it is stated that when using cyclone while dual wielding, only the weapon with the higher range is taken into account for the range. So we could use only one jewelled foil for the 14 range, and for the other weapon whatever?

I'm asking since good foils are rather expensive.

Cheers,
Phil
"
lnvisibleone wrote:
So for those of you who have gone the doryani/soul tether route do you really see much of an improvement in survival? Also, how much lower (or higher) does our damage reach by using them? I've been considering it but between the loss of iron reflexes which helped me a ton when I swapped off acrobatics and went for it instead and the fact that I'd have to change alot of gear around to make up for the lost res from going stygian>soul tether I'd rather not make the change until I know more.

The survive is very noticeable. And on top of that, using soul tether allows us to spec out of Brutal Fervor and into Bane of Legends. As a result, the DPS gains are also significant. It's definitely worth it in my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info