[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Hello one fast and noob question, why champion have more dps than slayer in mapping, if slayer have more aoe range?

this is my lvl 60 noob build xD https://pastebin.com/a5FiFu5t
Bro I have been keeping an eye on your progress while slowly making my own (I don't have lots of time to play these days) but I notice you've picked up Bane of Legends and swapped in Soul Tether.

This is a very interesting idea!

How have you found the change so far? (If this has been asked already I apologize)

Also, I notice your life value must be quite low. This is a concern for me. Have you had many problems with oneshots?

Also I would like to say that I know this is the first build you've made public. You should know that I enjoy it very much, and I know many other people who have not posted feel the same. Excellent work and thank you for your contribution to the community. :)
Last edited by RinsBiggestFan on Jun 16, 2019, 12:38:36 AM
Thanks for the build man. Very thorough and detailed. How did the exams go?
Wanna go hard crit build, so decided to run rare elder armor. Burned roughly 12ex in fossils, still cant get Maim lvl 1 =\

Hey! Your builds looks amazing :)

Right now im playing a 2h crit cyclone slayer (Char: Cycloneklen)

and i dont know, if its better to switch for a 1h version. right now i have around 15 ex i can work with (when i sell my 6 link doomsower).

you think its worth to switch? so many people say 2h is better, but i really cant decide what to play right now..
"
Xeklen wrote:
Hey! Your builds looks amazing :)

Right now im playing a 2h crit cyclone slayer (Char: Cycloneklen)

and i dont know, if its better to switch for a 1h version. right now i have around 15 ex i can work with (when i sell my 6 link doomsower).

you think its worth to switch? so many people say 2h is better, but i really cant decide what to play right now..

I don't know who you're talking to but as of right now 1 handed swords (specifically thrusting swords for the range) are the best dps-wise, this build especially has ridiculous damage on a relatively small budget. I originally switched from a 6l two handed axe build and had about 4 times the dps with a pair of 15c foils.
Last edited by VirusUltimatum on Jun 16, 2019, 3:19:55 AM
if i play around on pob and import some character from PoB, 1h and 2h sword are always very close to dps. im not that experienced, maybe someone can get me an advice if its worth to change to 1h :(
So by now I've carried a few Uber Elders, Shapers, Atziris etc. but I've been wondering what the next upgrade should I consider, mind helping?

Here's my gear:

I've been looking at better jewels for the belt but they're so expensive for what they offer. I've also looked at the Pride Impale hits jewel but since it's almost 10ex I'd need to farm quite a bit more. Any advice helps!
If I use a Transcendent Flesh in the socket above Juggernaut wouldn't it make sense to get the nodes up to Utmost Might for the 7% (70 str) extra reduction?
Hey Guys,

short question: is there a reason on why to use preferable "jewelled Foil"?
Would Rapiers etc. not be the same?

Thanks for the answer beforhand ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info