[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

How good is the +2 impale hit watcher's eye for this build?
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
"
mcarthur wrote:
How good is the +2 impale hit watcher's eye for this build?

Extremely good
I was wondering what is my next step to upgrade gear would be? and should i add all dps fixes to my build ? here is my pastebin plz help https://pastebin.com/rusENi3J
champion ichimonji (5 aura) carried me to t16 minotaur so far. the dps is over the rooftop. ive accumulated enough currencies to grab 2 430dps foil for myself so i decide to switch to slayer for biggie aoe + no phys reflect to map full time. any notable unique i should grab for better dmg/survivalbility/qol/gameplay ? ty
"
Rottenbeer wrote:
Hey :D
Can someone please explain how to multicraft goods weapons for this build?
I would start with a jewelled foil ilvl83, spam until i get tier 1 increased phys damage and then?
Thanks!

Hey man, you can message me in game @Silsmeleeing if you want, I've crafted alot and 5-6 foils just for this build that I'm using/sold.
I find it's best to altspam it for t1/t2 hybrid, flat %phys - in combination with any tier better than crafted for the useable suffixes. Lowest prio being crit multi.
If you hit good rolls but bad regal consider annul, if you have 2 really great mods on magic it can also be worth imprinting.

Again, if you have any questions just hit me up. I'm a craft addict so I don't mind :)
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist

What should I do from here on?
With the jewel plus soul tether, that would mean we are on full life majority of the time because of the overleech but also the energy shield buffer, would that mean damage on full life would be a link to use in the 6 link?

Edit: Had a look at POB, seems like the links we already have are super strong!
Last edited by Zeypha on Jun 15, 2019, 8:12:59 PM
hey why cant I equip my second 1 handed sword
lol I just figured it out sorry for the trouble
"
Sporko wrote:

What should I do from here on?

Ah, unfortunate. You hit crit multi, which means you have to sacrifice either crit chance or attack speed in the final craft.
It's not terrible, but crit chance and attack speed are better than crit multi.
Theres two ways to go from here:
1. If you're feeling lucky, annul and hope it removes crit multi. If it removes hybrid u start from scratch tho, so I'd only recommend this if you have currency to keep going.

2. You craft it. You need 2 ex for multimod, then 4c for t1 flat phys, 1 ex for t1 %phys - then 1 ex for either t1 critc/quality or attackspeed/quality.

Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info