Strike with the coming of the storm

Unless you can perfectly control what hits you every 4 seconds (i.e intentionally allowing shaper to slam you for the lols) it's really mostly pointless.

kintsugi was such a massive noob trap even during the height of it's popularity. The reduced damage should last .5 second upon triggering, not for the first instance of damage. Pre nerf IC+CWDT is far far superior in most situations outside of ele damage.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
As someone else pointed out, this is actually pretty decent for an Iron Reflexes build. Easy increased armour when you are fighting stuff, and less damage taken on the first hit.
Does ggg run out of ideas and they are feeding us these shits?
Pretty strong on a full out evade stacker with the +evade chance rings/grace aura watchers eye etc.

Pretty irrelevant on anyone else

as others have mentioned will stack nicely with kintsugi if you can still manage to cap your evade. 36% less damage taken is pretty good for a real evade build.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on May 30, 2019, 4:23:03 AM
as expected most of the new keystones are complete dogshit. *haven't been hit recently* is an utter joke in this clusterfuck that is poe combat.
"
cjimaras wrote:
Does ggg run out of ideas and they are feeding us these shits?

Come one, why bother at all? Look around, the beautiful sun shines, it is warm, the trees bloom, girls walk in sexy clothes, and you want to sit in front of the monitor and for the thousandth time pass 10 acts, lab and again unweil all the recipes hidden behind the Syndicate?

I'm happy there. If 3.7 looked like a nice league, I would have a dilemma. And so I am completely calm, because with a clear conscience I will play in the real life league :)
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
it is the result of a jewel with radius we don't now if we can get it somewhere else, if we can we might have more use for it. we also don't know what happend to mind over matter maybe we can get it twice or there is a additional keystone change.
I'm of opinion it's possible to get it anywhere where large radius jewel hits the keystone. The jewel makes the keystone always same based on jewel type -> transforms it.
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
Last edited by Filousov on May 30, 2019, 7:49:29 AM
"
"
Nubman wrote:
Hmmm stack with kintsugi. That's 30% less damage on big hits in is a fights. Would that happen before or after end charges/Armour?

It's not 30%. They are not additive but multiplicative.

100 damage hit with Kintsugi and this would be:

100 * 0.8 * 0.9 = 72

You're both wrong... Kintsugi is another 20% which means it's 36% less damage when multiplied.
"
Ashriel wrote:

Sir, you made my day. I can close internet for today. Wish I could like you post 100 times!!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info