Strike with the coming of the storm

Last bumped on May 31, 2019, 4:18:11 PM

Something with no downsides can't possibly be right. Less evasion but less damage taken seems ridiculously good even if you're actually trying to be pure evasion.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Last edited by Ashriel on May 29, 2019, 10:22:44 PM
Hmmm stack with kintsugi. That's 30% less damage on big hits in is a fights. Would that happen before or after end charges/Armour?
Lol what is this even?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by DarthSki44 on May 29, 2019, 10:17:13 PM
thats pretty good. but in a really strange place on the tree....
I love taking reduced damage if I haven't been hit recently! Helps prevent one-shots before I can escape with CwDT+Lightning Warp.

An evasion node slightly up-left of Scion's start, by the minion and elemental nodes. I don't foresee myself trying out Evasion armor on Scion or Witch, but maybe the corrupt nodes things will change that. :P
Last edited by IllustrativeCapital on May 29, 2019, 10:29:22 PM
If you block, does it counts as being hit? If not this has no downside for block builds lol

Last edited by xXx_1 on May 29, 2019, 10:59:26 PM
what the hell is this

sorry, what is the point

you guys keep adding new stuff for the sake of new stuff

to be honest, quite disappointed
meh, not for me, I dont think its good for anything I would play. 40% less is too much and the whole hit recently stuff with evasion... nah, spells and mass attack spams are too common for mechanics like these to really be worth it i think. Theyre nice in a thematic way, but in practical terms theyre just garbage right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info