Thank You and Path of Exile Spoilers

"
Stokes1 wrote:
... I'll never see end game because I don't buy enough fluff to get me there.

While you may be right that stuff in the shop is too expensive: How in the name of god does a different skill effect, a cosmetic armor effect or more stash tabs help you beat t15 maps, shaper or ubers? Tell me? Please.

as you wrote:
"
and in NO WAY would I ever give that kind of money to have some flashy thing swirl around me that does absolutely nothing for me.

So it does NOTHING for you but still you won't see endgame because of not buying it? Hmmm.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Maybe you should be posting these earlier eh? I'm not saying what has happened is right. But when you release patch notes days before league starts, who's gonna decide what to run or what to do at the start of league in days? So its completely natural for people to except information and rush to the reddit page after this happened.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Last edited by PegasusRideR on May 24, 2019, 9:00:06 AM
Oh boohoo, would've caused a lot of damage my ass. U would've list a few dollars that u [Removed by Support] steal from us with the limiting of stash tabs anyways Haha. Dont be so dramatic plox :). Judging by these comments ppl didnt even know it happened nor did i since everybody stopped caring about the game after how boring synthesis was and how hc is dead.
Msg me in game if u need build help :), 14k+ hours since 2014.
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on May 25, 2019, 7:27:08 AM
nah. i won't even bother.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Last edited by ghamadvar on May 25, 2019, 7:25:13 AM
It's simple.
You care about us, so we care about you.
Keep good work GGG, I am hyped for Legion, I had break from Synthesis, but now I am back for sure.
Please don't mute me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<(°) FAKE TOUCANS, FAKE PRAYERS (°)>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't mute me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info