Thank You and Path of Exile Spoilers

Sounds to me like you're over estimating how important this issue is.
We just love the game so much.
Just sounds like more HYPE to push a dying game. From how I heard it was, it sounded more like a money grab than releasing a game with a surprise or how "anticipating" this league will be. I saw nothing special that would make me want to spend money on their game, I'll still play it for free though, thanks GGG.
I reveled in the Leak,

for I've waited 4 years for Melee to come back, and what's one more hour sooner?

:D
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.

With so many leaks these days, it's difficult for the public to ascertain if a particular leak is intentional or not (for PR reasons or otherwise).

Even then, it is worth evaluating on whether a leak is actually damaging to the company and the consumers. A potential opportunity could be smouldered by a steadfast refusal to acknowledge and adapt to changing environment.

"
Xystre wrote:
will patch notes be up before the new league? all I care.

Patch notes are always released about a day or two before the league launches.
Reddit handled it really well - I was able to avoid spoilers before the announcement thanks to the reddit bros. :)
:O
i think i speak for a lot of us when i say "i aint no snitch"
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
"
Stokes1 wrote:
Just sounds like more HYPE to push a dying game. From how I heard it was, it sounded more like a money grab than releasing a game with a surprise or how "anticipating" this league will be. I saw nothing special that would make me want to spend money on their game, I'll still play it for free though, thanks GGG.

You're actually salty that more content is being produced that's giving players a reason to continue playing? I suppose it didn't occur to you that you're not the only one who's not under Chris Wilson's "give me all your money" mind-control spell, and that most people who pay choose to do so. If you consider their choice so unwise that you'd wish the game away, you'd better get cracking wishing the entirety of the internet and games industry away with it otherwise those people are only going to move on to spending even more money even less wisely elsewhere. Getting rid of PoE would be a cause for celebration by the many blatant money-grubbing blatantly predatory anti-consumer corporations out there I'm sure.

Hang on; do you work for one of those?
"
UnclePobatti wrote:
"
Stokes1 wrote:

You're actually salty that more content is being produced that's giving players a reason to continue playing? I suppose it didn't occur to you that you're not the only one who's not under Chris Wilson's "give me all your money" mind-control spell, and that most people who pay choose to do so. If you consider their choice so unwise that you'd wish the game away, you'd better get cracking wishing the entirety of the internet and games industry away with it otherwise those people are only going to move on to spending even more money even less wisely elsewhere. Getting rid of PoE would be a cause for celebration by the many blatant money-grubbing blatantly predatory anti-consumer corporations out there I'm sure.

Hang on; do you work for one of those?

So basically, you're one of the self righteous keyboard thumpers. But hey, this is what a lot of people wanted right? To spend money on micro transactions rather than paying a monthly sub? I saw this crap coming a long time ago and it's plain as day just how greedy companies have gotten and what surprises me is how so many people will just give money away on way over priced pixels. And yes, items are way over priced in their store and in NO WAY would I ever give that kind of money to have some flashy thing swirl around me that does absolutely nothing for me. I also like the way they make certain things that pushes you in to buying something. Not enough space in inventory...buy more tabs, your character look like shit...buy shit to make you look cool. Nah, I'll keep my money in my pocket and play for free. I'll never see end game because I don't buy enough fluff to get me there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info