Thank You and Path of Exile Spoilers

That's cool.
alternate explanation: no one saw because no one bothered to check reddit when the game is dead atm. would be like me posting dick pics on the internet and then thanking everyone that they didnt go viral. while in reality ofc they didnt go viral cause no one wants to see that shit
+1
"
Buttwoman wrote:
alternate explanation: no one saw because no one bothered to check reddit when the game is dead atm. would be like me posting dick pics on the internet and then thanking everyone that they didnt go viral. while in reality ofc they didnt go viral cause no one wants to see that shit

+1
Yeah a low-res version of the league trailer video leaked about an hour before the announcement.

I generally check reddit becauea people seem a little more rational and less salty over there, but that might just be me.
Good, I wouldn't be looking at them anyway --HATE SPOILERS--
Ty for your hard work.
I missed those.

KenMan
Trade still okay?

(Asking before i buy a supporter pack)
I am so horny for the new expansion.
Best way to avoid leaks is to simply not work with boring "gaming" news sites. Instead aproach some gaming oriented youtubers and other gaming related content creators who actually care about the comunity and are not reliant on the click ad money like the dying "gaming" sites.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info