Thank You and Path of Exile Spoilers

Reddit community is spot-on!

Spoiler
First
"
arknath wrote:
I avoid reddit as much as possible anyway :D Good thing that the community can behave once every blue moon :)

It seems that way, but I have my doubts. The fact that the single spoiler thread was made by a moderator makes me suspicious; there's a large mod team who could have vigilantly jumped on every spoiler posted and issued bans like candy.

That the sub is good at sweeping problems under the rug for a few short hours doesn't mean the community behaved respectfully. Off the sub I've been seeing a lot of links to Dailymotion in places GGG probably never checked, so the leak was more widespread than it seemed and constrained mostly by the short time frame before the official reveal. If the official reveal was next week, the majority of us will have seen or heard of the low quality footage by tomorrow. It would have spread. It just had little opportunity to.
This is one of the reasons I don't go on Reddit for Path news. I mainly rely on the website, and the Community streamers like Ziggy among others for the info I need. I know that the info that is given in these areas is accurate, and I can plan my trip through Wraeclast and Oriath accordingly.
Im curious now, but glad i missed it. Keep the great work! :D
"
ChanBalam wrote:
Missed it completely.

Never go to reddit anyway.

*nods*
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
This is an example of the best company making the best game for the best community :D
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Reddit looks like a 3 yr old designed it so I never got there. No worries saw nothing - Hyped.
Git R Dun!
I had several people link spoilers but I'd much rather watch the big reveal from GGG's main stage. Thankfully people seemed to be more than happy to wait for the official reveal.

"
We can't wait for the next two and a half weeks of Legion information and to see what you think at launch!

Bex says nice things then looks forward to torturing us with teasers FeelsJebaitedMan
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Reddit looks like a 3 yr old designed it so I never got there. No worries saw nothing - Hyped.

It's official - created and run by GGG and a team of community mods. The behavior seen there is a reflection of gamer culture in 2019 sadly; we're at a point where people feel they have some kind of right to be rude and obnoxious for some reason.

It's not so bad here, but that's mainly because forums are considered to be outdated and clunky by the younger generation so we have a bit of respite from that degree of toxicity. They're not all bad, far from it, but a minority are so utterly dreadful they more than make up for the good behaviour of the others and it's their activity which leaves the biggest lasting impression.
If I hadn't been at work I would've been all over these. Props to the community though, but bigger props to the leakers for having the balls to ruin their careers (assuming they were caught, which I hope they were).
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info