[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

"
Sikksens wrote:
"
Chinkyfam wrote:
having real issues with mana atm, i have just finished act 5 and im absolutely burning through my mana using 4l tec setup on chest, any suggestions on the mana situation?

Have you picked up the Life and Mana Leech node?

which node is this in the tree?
Last edited by Chinkyfam on Jun 9, 2019, 8:25:16 AM
Hello, I've been playing by following due to this guide until now at level 62, and I've just noticed that skill 'Constitution' is not existed in passive skills tree anymore.

Plus, I took a PoB build from this link, which is the latest link right now.
https://pastebin.com/qQP4q5YX

Therefore, I want to know that did I miss anything to edit in PoB or not.

Thank you in advance.
I've got a question. Why are you taking a staves damage nodes in your skill tree ?
what u think about change immortal call for molten shell?
"
evelance wrote:
I've got a question. Why are you taking a staves damage nodes in your skill tree ?

The 10% Endurancee CHargee on Crit is for any Melee Weapon.
Can anyone help me? yesterday i was fine on survability, but now im getting rekt by a few mobs and on t6 maps and i have almost 4k HP.... if i remember correctly yesterday i had like 60% phys dmg reduction and now i have 22% (2000) armour... i only changed my gloves, got an Oskarm, could that be the reason?
"
koloradown wrote:
Can anyone help me? yesterday i was fine on survability, but now im getting rekt by a few mobs and on t6 maps and i have almost 4k HP.... if i remember correctly yesterday i had like 60% phys dmg reduction and now i have 22% (2000) armour... i only changed my gloves, got an Oskarm, could that be the reason?

"- With the change from Juggernaut to Chieftain, Oskarms lose a lot of value. So feel free to take good Rare gloves with Accuracy instead of Oskarms. And don't mind the missing curse. Decent Rare Gloves compensate the missing curse completly"
"
tyczek1221 wrote:
"
koloradown wrote:

"- With the change from Juggernaut to Chieftain, Oskarms lose a lot of value. So feel free to take good Rare gloves with Accuracy instead of Oskarms. And don't mind the missing curse. Decent Rare Gloves compensate the missing curse completly"

Thanks! Will try
"
RangerHalt wrote:
what u think about change immortal call for molten shell?

You don't have to follow the build exactly

I like MS better since you don't loss the endurance charges but IC seems to be better for oh shit moment

With that said Vaal Molten Shell is the shit atm especially once you invest in some armor and have an armor flask
What would be the best 6L setup?

Tectonic - WED - Fort - Melee Phys - Pulverize at the moment

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info