[3.6] Lyxara's Winter Orb Elementalist non-crit Guide

"
Dezosseur wrote:
This build is non crit, so all crit mods are useless, unless maybe crit chance if you lack some elemental overload uptime.

Beside this you want spell/cold damage, cast speed, +x to cold to spells
And all mods like cold to chaos, non chaos as chaos etc (more costly)

If you want a cheap wand, just look for more total cold spell damage, like in this link >http://poe.trade/search/oyokorudurikat
and then you look for more useful mods

Please stop posting pre-nerfed 3.5 multicraft weapon because it'd be super misleading for newcomers for the possible result you can get from crafting this league.

The true value you can reach this league is as follow

PS: The best base is lv85 shaper wand with 14% cast speed btw, it's just super expensive atm, so I don't have it right now.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Apr 6, 2019, 9:40:00 PM
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
tranphuccd wrote:

Hi, can i use 2 wands like this , 1st time playing this build so can u help me ?

Both of the wands are terrible.

You really need to start using pob to check what actually affect your dps.

The weapon elemental damage without stating spell does nothing to your spell.
The critical strike chance that doesn't stat "global" affect nothing to your crit chance.
The critical multiplier does nothing for our build cuz we're using ele overlord.
You should be using cold dm to spell instead of lightning dm to spell because it scales way better to our build.

Having resistance on weapon is a waste of mod space.

Ty sir, i got it :3
So i was just wondering the best path to take to get to exceptional performance, after completing tree 4. Thanks!
"
madcake1337 wrote:
Greetings,
currently im saving some currency to buy a good weapon, which base you recommend me to buy? ele dmg or cast speed?, two weps or a wep and shield
thank you

if someone could guide me??
duplicate post. please delete. thank you
Last edited by WildThangPack on Apr 7, 2019, 1:59:32 PM
"

This is my current setup. Any kind people would like to help me figure out my next upgrades. I do have a Caress Jack. I'll use it when my empower/enhance are level 3 or when I 6L it. I may or may not get an inpulsa we will see.

My current plateau are tier 12+ bosses. I feel my dps too low so longer battles more chance to die and some bosses can 1-2 shot me.
Hi, is there anything else I can improve on my gear? I'd love to tip tips I have not focused on yet. Thank you very much in advance.

Spoiler

"
Toshizin wrote:
Hi, is there anything else I can improve on my gear? I'd love to tip tips I have not focused on yet. Thank you very much in advance.

Spoiler

If you want to further improve your build, check my boot :3

It's pretty much not needed in any way necessary but you can still try.

Also you can always double corrupt your Inpulsa if you got bulls.

Also, not a fan of your flask choice. 2 Eternal Flasks is pretty much a waste.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Apr 7, 2019, 8:26:40 PM
How do you have 2 heralds with empower support and grace?
I have profane wand rdy to add mods on .. what mods I should craft

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info