[3.6] Lyxara's Winter Orb Elementalist non-crit Guide

I have some problems with Ueber Elder. At the moment i am running Harted, HoI nad HoT. Would it be an option to drop Hatred and HoT for Vitality and Purity of Ice? Could i also drop Pandemonius for an amulett with life? Maybe a Saphire flask?

So i got him first time today but this was very very lucky. Got him with my last portal...
Last edited by frky on Apr 8, 2019, 8:11:46 AM
Does anyone have any guides/advice on how to craft a good chaos damage weapon? Like the ones listed here?

"
Toshizin wrote:
Hi, is there anything else I can improve on my gear? I'd love to tip tips I have not focused on yet. Thank you very much in advance.

...Especially given that buying just the crafting base kind of exhausts my currency at the moment.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Last edited by Budget_player_cadet on Apr 8, 2019, 9:37:33 AM
"
mic01851165 wrote:

If you want to further improve your build, check my boot :3

It's pretty much not needed in any way necessary but you can still try.

Also you can always double corrupt your Inpulsa if you got bulls.

Also, not a fan of your flask choice. 2 Eternal Flasks is pretty much a waste.

I'm dating a boot like that, or a bubonic. But I'm having trouble fixing the resistances. In flasks I am in doubt if I use something for damage (dying or cinderswallow) or something for support. I was wanting to change the base of my weapons too, for a profane one, but this is an absurd price.

"
Does anyone have any guides/advice on how to craft a good chaos damage weapon? Like the ones listed here?

...Especially given that buying just the crafting base kind of exhausts my currency at the moment.

I didnt think would have a guide to craft the weapons, I just looked for the bases with the mod 'elemental as extra chaos' and copied what the builds were using, both the guide and the poe ninja.
Last edited by Toshizin on Apr 8, 2019, 10:33:29 AM
hi, would be happy if someone could take a look at my current build and point me towards improvement! :)

https://pastebin.com/ELJmj9mB
"
madcake1337 wrote:
I have profane wand rdy to add mods on .. what mods I should craft

I just did that over the weekend. Feel free to have a look.
Man I failed so many annulments, you have no idea.
I got it done eventually, but I spent so much currency :D
20+ EX for both wands in total I think.

I am quite happy, even though I hit the lower side of rolls on the crafting bench.

And the T1 "lightning damage to spells" was a random regal orb after I wasted already 6 annulments on that weapon. I decided to leave it there after all...cold would scale better for sure. but when I checked POB, it was not a significant difference. Maybe 1% overall or something. Good thing is, I think i shock more consistently now...
Is profane really better than Imbued?
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
What do you think about the craft "Non-vaal skills do increased damage during soul gain prevention"? Vaal RF hast 12 seconds and meanwhile you can do up to 45 % damage.
Last edited by frky on Apr 8, 2019, 12:34:07 PM
"
Is profane really better than Imbued?

Cant tell. But I wouldn't know why I need more damage, really. Feels like a huge waste in 95% of the scenarios.

I love cast speed and around 30% more cast speed are simply ridiculous for winter orb (the shooting frequency and also the channeling time).
And I don't care if people have 100 billion shaper dps or other crazy numbers.
I farm T16 (60% of my playtime), Delve and nexus (20% + 20%).
Everything gets one shot anyways (bosses take a few shots more). I dont even think I would notice a difference if I had more damage (except at uberleder etc.)

Greetings
"
markuskanada wrote:
"
madcake1337 wrote:

I am quite happy, even though I hit the lower side of rolls on the crafting bench.

And the T1 "lightning damage to spells" was a random regal orb after I wasted already 6 annulments on that weapon. I decided to leave it there after all...cold would scale better for sure. but when I checked POB, it was not a significant difference. Maybe 1% overall or something. Good thing is, I think i shock more consistently now...
'

thanks a lot, just got a wand that, but only one ..
so, should I get the second one? or get an Inpusla first? than the second one?
"
madcake1337 wrote:
"
markuskanada wrote:
"
madcake1337 wrote:

'

thanks a lot, just got a wand that, but only one ..
so, should I get the second one? or get an Inpusla first? than the second one?

Try one wand first. If you feel enough damage, save for inpulsa and a shield to fill defense. Inpulsa will be a big help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info