[3.6] Lyxara's Winter Orb Elementalist non-crit Guide

Is the cold snap skill mostly used for frenzy generation in this build?
"

if you want semi reliable frenzy charges i would rather link ice bite to the heralds (instead of enhance). but no idea if its worth it dps wise
Last edited by rnbounty on Apr 9, 2019, 8:20:09 AM
"
rnbounty wrote:
"

if you want semi reliable frenzy charges i would rather link ice bite to the heralds (instead of enhance). but no idea if its worth it dps wise

ty i'll try that.
"
rnbounty wrote:
"

Reason why I don't do that is because we pretty much press Phase Run every 4 secs, so unless you have insane frenzy Charge generation like Green Nightmare high chance on kill frenzy charge generation, it is probably not worth the trouble. Instead of going through all the trouble to get charges, might as well spend those effort on getting raw cast speed instead.
Thanks for this guide ! Im going to do my new character and follow this guide :)

Finally done crafting arguable one of the best shields I've ever seen for our build. (I never see one better than this. You prob can't find one on the market too since people who made this type of things usually do this for self use purpose)
Got lucky from the last 2 life roll cuz they're from beast craft add one prefix, remove one suffix (I got 2 crap suffix when I done regaling)

Min frenzy charge is permanent 8% MORE damage, and since we're running phase run, frenzy charge dm bonus is always not consistent enough, especially against bosses.

I'm glad a lot of people are clueless about how valuable these type of shields are, that's why they're so cheap. (I bought the base 1 ex). Trading off minimal dps lost for 115+ life is more than a fair trade for me since I think our dps is already extremely broken.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Apr 10, 2019, 9:06:43 AM
I'm trying to use Phase run lv20 but I don't have enough dex? what should I do
How important is Warlord's Mark? I think about testing Elemental Weakness for even more damage?
Hi guys. I'm currently playing my first "real" season and i used this build to get started without knowing too much about the game. i now killed elder and shaper and did some other stuff. i know my gear is okayish but not the best. can someone tell me where i should invest to get a good upgrade? which change would be the biggest upgrade?

some stuff like the helmet and belt i crafted myself, actually dropped the gloves and paid a bit for all the other stuff. all pretty cheap exepct the inpulsa. what should i upgrade first?
I would go for a Pandemonius

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info