GUILD HIDEOUT & GENERAL GUILD SUGGESTIONS

I asked for Guild updates years ago. GGG seems to ignore the fact, that there are guilds in the game. Too bad.

At least a notice board would be so important!
Guild hideouts would be what I thought on my own many months ago.. Glad someone also thinks the same and made a nice thread about this.

We do need GGG headquarters ingame where we can visit anytime we need to scout for spoilers and stuff..
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
A forgotten topic
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
A forgotten topic

Never! Playing with others was the only reason i ever left standard to play Leagues, Improvements to the guild system are super important for this game.

If a new player joins a guild they are MUCH more likely to keep playing after having hit the normal walls of frustration that most players encounter if that guild is helpful and supportive with teaching them.

How this isn't a priority to help with player retention is beyond my understanding and then on top of that the mentioned MULTITUDES of guild microtransactions posted here and in other linked threads is $$$$

The only conclusion i can seem to arrive at is that GGG simply isn't reading it.

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jan 21, 2020, 11:41:40 AM
want guild hideout since 2014

PLS CHRIS WILSON
Really GOOD Proposal
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Instead of interviewing ho creators give us guild hos.
Bump. I support this thread.
shameless bump for great justice
Innocence forgives you
Never forget. Never forgive. We want a change!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Feb 19, 2020, 3:49:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info