Betrayal Statistics

yey less than 1% elite!

Atlas objectives were the biggest nightmare this league. Only daily :( old daily system was way better.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Feb 6, 2019, 6:34:07 PM
"
SGTSOHO wrote:
I keep losing sight of my mouse pointer, far too much going on sometimes, maybe im just old and blind. Plus mastermind was a shit fest - hell I haven't even fought shaper and doubt I will any time soon, and I don't really mind, its just that things get rather chaotic the lag spike, death, please make a NZ server for us Kiwi's, I believe we are special enough for one.....lol

Get Yolomouse, it will change your cursor and allow you to see it much easier. It is also legal to use for this game.
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
"
The most concerning result for us here is that Masterminds are run less often than we intended. Part of this will be the danger of the encounter,

LOL... seriously, you guys are blaming no one wanting to run Mastermind on the difficulty of the encounter?

How about you get rid of the reaaaaaaaaaly poor and needless decision to have it completely wipe clean your syndicate? The entire concept of the syndicate board is to let us manuver people into the divisions we want them, to take the members we want on and off the board, and to build up rivalries or alliances...... and then you have mastermind just wipe out all that work instantly.

Imagine how many people would want to kill shaper if doing so uncompleted your Atlas and made you start out from square one again?

Maybe you should look more at that. Just maybe.

We have complained over and over about this and you guys still think ppl are not tunning mastermind encounter because of the difficulty??

Seriously ggg read some feedback from time to time
People don't run mastermind because SHE DROPS SHIT it's that simple and YOU lose your setup for future syndicate.

THINK dude.

Cmon you're developers and you have people who play the fucking game that's so frustrating to read.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 6, 2019, 6:34:20 PM
Mastermind just doesn't give good rewards, period. The fight isn't even that bad, but it overall just isn't worth doing after putting in so much effort to craft the syndicate the way you want it. I'd rather just keep doing everything else.

The challenges are just as unfun as usual, albeit a bit less horrible than previous leagues. The statistics for them are atrocious.
Tired of people complaining about Masterrmind. Give her more rewards, nerf the rewards you get from safehouses. Problem solved.

Also, for the people that dont want to engage in betreayal things, dont make them follow you until you die. Just leave us alone
If i would have to state the most important thing players need to know about Betrayal league in one phrase it would be this:
"
Intended naïve relative breakdown
Research Safehouse - 10.28%
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Feb 6, 2019, 6:38:35 PM
This league it definitely was not intended for casual players, what I say by casual? Those who have a limited time of perhaps a few 3-4h a day, or maybe less, due to a daily work, a wife and even a daughter to spend time. The challenges of Betrayal simply demand a lot of farm and dedication taking 2 complete leagues above.
The amount of multitasking at some is simply absurd.
In my own situation, in previous leagues taking that kind of life I was able to get to 30+ challenges for the end of the league. In this just a few days ago I came to 25.
Now imagine a casual player in BR servers with huge spikes of lag, unexpected disconnection at all times, mostly in boss maps or the fact that the servers are low through a whole day and all of south america is redirected to Texas with a ping 5 times greater.
"
SGTSOHO wrote:
I keep losing sight of my mouse pointer, far too much going on sometimes, maybe im just old and blind. Plus mastermind was a shit fest - hell I haven't even fought shaper and doubt I will any time soon, and I don't really mind, its just that things get rather chaotic the lag spike, death, please make a NZ server for us Kiwi's, I believe we are special enough for one.....lol

At the Log-in screen, MANUALLY type in Auckland (NZ)

yw
Last edited by Orca_Orcinus on Feb 6, 2019, 6:37:28 PM
Mastermind is a real failure as far as I am concerned and I’m not just salty about losing a character to it.
Fully resetting all the safe houses is abusurdly bad design.
It’s like if you ran a breachlord all the spare splinters got deleted from your stash.
The fight itself is very poorly signaled, overly long, and just not fun.

Catarina should have just been another member of the syndicate and any member should move in to the mastermind slot after she is beat just like the safehouses. Have whomever is the mastermind influence the whole syndicate in some way, like maybe a special each base they enable to drop.

When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info