Betrayal Statistics

"
Vranesh wrote:
How exactly are we supposed to influence which we can run? Just using intelligence, or is there a better farming method where you neglect some divisions?

By doing rivalries (more promotions, more betrayal for information, less remove X form syndicate, etc) but for that all the members needs to be happily friendly with each other to unlock the betrayal for rivalries
"
Mastermind's Lair 3.83%

As expected.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
o mastermind pra fazer em hc e pra quem ta bem louco pois e dano de chaos e físico direto e demorado e se o cara não for tank ou mesmo rápido morre brincando.
Mastermind fight is just no fun at all. Way too long of a fight and another boring one shot fest.
Please do not make a challenge like Atlas Objectives ever again. Not all of us want to log in daily to work on a challenge like this. What's really concerning for me is that if you use A Master Seeks Help prophecy and it procs in a Zana Map Mission then that master mission will count as an objective but a random master spawn in a Zana Map will not. How does this make sense? You made a lot of challenges this league super grindy.

Also Mastermind rewards are not worth it. Especially with the resetting of the board.

I don't know if anyone at GGG will ever read this but I really hope you make mapping great again. Mapping this league was basically a chore I did in order to get sulphite or work on atlas objectives.

"
Vranesh wrote:
How exactly are we supposed to influence which we can run? Just using intelligence, or is there a better farming method where you neglect some divisions?

Msst people I know, myself included, get Fortification and Transport to 100% and then don't run the safehouse. The Influence decays back down to 90% after a few maps, but by constantly bumping it back to 100% and not running you get to do a lot more Intervention and Research safehouses, which are waaaaaaaaay more profitable.
just make the drops more ' rng' so people dont abuse one mecanic , like only research for exemple, also buff melee plz , i tried alot of different builds and spells are always better to level and are better for late game.. ( you can probably check my total played time to see that i'm no trolling..)
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
"
The most concerning result for us here is that Masterminds are run less often than we intended. Part of this will be the danger of the encounter, which becomes very clear...

Um, yeah... about that - you guys don't know what you're doing.

You simply don't.

You offered flask mods as a reward for a 15 minute, once a week encounter.

I know you guy like to troll your consumer base, it's how you and Rory et alia get your jollies, but this is a new low.

It's obvious the league was rushed out 6-9 months before it was ready, the game files (which you can see if you run packcheck exe) have a LOT of info on the KATARINA fight you decided not to push.

Betrayal is a joke of a league, and is on par w garbinger and bestiality league for awfulness.

Please strive to do better next time, thanks.
Last edited by Orca_Orcinus on Feb 6, 2019, 6:13:31 PM
Everyone is going to beat the Mastermind to death (and rightfully so), but I'd like to point out something else.

The breach-like tier'ing of common/uncommon/rare for encounters sucks. It was OK for breach, but having all the good stuff in research and all the scarabs in intervention while transport and fortification are auto-skip unless you need quality on something means we are skipping 50% of the league content.

I think Fortification and Transport needs serious buffs. If you are going to allow game-changing stuff like Jorgin turning things into Talismans, or 200 mil XP on a gem from Tora... then Fortification should do things like guarantee a flat T1 prefix on armour, and Transportation should be as rewarding as a Delve City.

You may say that it would be too rewarding, but with better balance, you'd have less scarabs and pure breachstones.
I keep losing sight of my mouse pointer, far too much going on sometimes, maybe im just old and blind. Plus mastermind was a shit fest - hell I haven't even fought shaper and doubt I will any time soon, and I don't really mind, its just that things get rather chaotic the lag spike, death, please make a NZ server for us Kiwi's, I believe we are special enough for one.....lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info