Acid caverns t13 map boss

Found Morgrants twice today, died each time. This boss is insane, even if you know what you're walking into. I'm sort of OK with it, because these random moments of high danger are what PoE is all about these days, but balanced it certainly is not.
This boss is overpowered for summoners. Reduce the number of stacked aoe damage to one and put a cooldown on that. The boss can still deal damage with spectral throw.

That should do it.

til "balanced" means harmless monster you kill from offscreen without ever seeing it or it's animations.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:
til "balanced" means harmless monster you kill from offscreen without ever seeing it or it's animations.

And where did you learn that? Because it's certainly wasn't in this thread.

Go troll somewhere else.
i learned that because you're complaining about the ONE acid caverns boss that isn't like i just described.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Morgrants has always dealt insane damage and will probably always stay that way. At least the map's open now; it was a real bitch to kill him in the closed arena of t15 Overgrown Shrine.

"
xjjanie wrote:
Morgrants is a she....(based on a Scion no less).

And was the only one missing for my warband achievement. Found her for the first time this league :)

If a numpty like me can beat it deathless at the first attempt.....no, I won't say it.

>Plays Arc trapper

It's better not to say it.
still not fixed

my 50k+ life Animate Guardian with more then 5k+ life regan gone down to 10% heath in 1 second and specters died immediately
IGN: Cheap

The unending pain has left me strangely wretched
At one intoxicating glance, I lost my faith to you
My life is now a tale of the past Spent, sacrificed at the alter of the deity - you!
honestly just remove the map from ur atlas and horizon orb any that happen to drop for you, forget about it.

its a t15 map, u get nothing for doing it that u dont get from any other t15 map, theres no medal, theres no bragging rights, theres certainly no drops that will make it worth risking anything for over simply doing a different t15.

a good player assesses the risks of this game and makes the choice that risks the least for the same reward. a good game makes sure the players take the risks by making the reward too good to pass up. If they cant make a good game then dont worry about it, keep being a good player.

You take life nodes right? You have a choice, you can choose not to take them and you get a more challenging game as a result, but theres no reward for it, a good player takes life nodes because it reduces the risk of death and theres no down side. whats the down side for running a different t15?

nothing.

remove it from ur atlas, if they dont balance their game its their problem in this instance because that map is optional, doesnt have to be your problem. the same common sense that aims for 7k life and uses skill gems rather than autoattack applied to the mapping system says skip the entire map. dont run the map and skip the boss, thats silly, skip the entire map and run a different one that you are going to kill the boss in.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Players can sidestep the stormcalls. Minions are not capable of this. It's not fair.

Convocation, maybe?
Yeah this map is usually a cake walk for me, though the boss has to be treated with respect. I got careless, stayed in one spot too long, and insta-gibbed. Nothing else in the game even touches me.

Buyer beware.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info