Acid caverns t13 map boss

I also one time when i do atlas completion on acid corrupted caverns I meet a one warband leader who was stronger than shaper,eliminate all my zombies 5 times until die - that was ridicolous...He shot some balls everywhere...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
"
PromaG wrote:
I also one time when i do atlas completion on acid corrupted caverns I meet a one warband leader who was stronger than shaper,eliminate all my zombies 5 times until die - that was ridicolous...He shot some balls everywhere...

Did he shoot something out of his balls?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
kompaniet wrote:
Tone down the warband boss on acid caverns who shoots 100 stacked stormcalls.

This may be the boss that totally wrecked me too. Unless it was Ivory Temple? Huge wave of lightning effects every which way, which was impossible to dodge. Only died once, thankfully, but it was impossible.

This is what is so frustrating with this game. You're pawning everything in sight, and suddenly, with no warning at all, you get utterly destroyed, often one-shot. Balance is way off, and with so severe consequences for dying (at 90+ levels), it's no wonder people get pissed off at the death penalty and lack of balance in the game.
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
You're pawning everything in sight, and suddenly, with no warning at all, you get utterly destroyed

Do you not know you are about to fight a boss? Maybe be careful, don't jump on it. I could understand if you were talking about intervention here, but map boss?
No shock removal flask
"
Nubatack wrote:
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
You're pawning everything in sight, and suddenly, with no warning at all, you get utterly destroyed

Do you not know you are about to fight a boss? Maybe be careful, don't jump on it. I could understand if you were talking about intervention here, but map boss?

A long time ago, bosses appeared at the edge of the map, and you had to remember that one unexplored corner contains the boss.
Now most bosses have arenas. Rooms you need to enter to fight them.
I have no idea why Acid Caverns and a few other maps remain like this.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
Nubatack wrote:
"
Pangaearocks wrote:

Of course I don't jump on top of map bosses, no need to create a straw man. Some map bosses simply destroy me no matter how careful I am. It's the wild imbalance that's an issue. Honestly, most of the time it doesn't feel like a game.
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
Nubatack wrote:
"
Pangaearocks wrote:

A long time ago, bosses appeared at the edge of the map, and you had to remember that one unexplored corner contains the boss.
Now most bosses have arenas. Rooms you need to enter to fight them.
I have no idea why Acid Caverns and a few other maps remain like this.

They are at the end of the map always, you can see there is no arena, you know you haven't killed the boss yet. And with little experience you will know that this is a possibility (no arena) and with some more exp you will know what maps it applies to. I used to be terrified of mud geyser devourer boss, you don't know when hes gona pop out and shoot his fiery ball at you, but i managed to remember the approximate area where he is and was ready to dodge. Was no longer scared. Cool story huh? :D
I don't think even Dan the man himself did all the bosses deathless on a 1st try. But you know, people learn, adapt
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
"
Nubatack wrote:
"
Pangaearocks wrote:

Of course I don't jump on top of map bosses, no need to create a straw man. Some map bosses simply destroy me no matter how careful I am. It's the wild imbalance that's an issue. Honestly, most of the time it doesn't feel like a game.

Learning imbalance i see
Or just skip bosses YOU KNOW destroy you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info