Super Stash Sale

Betrayal Brimmed Hat is decent looking and worth 20 points.

not even close to being worth 100 points.
Are the tabs Character-bound or account-bound?
@Zellith3, they are account bound and will even be available in new leagues.

I was intending to buy a map stash tab, as I haven't got one. But even with the discount, I remembered why I haven't bought one yet...
Err, did the stash sale just end?

"
The sale runs all weekend and ends at Dec 18, 2018 3:00 AM (this is displayed in your local time).

It's still Dec 17th here, 10:18 pm (in central USA)?

Did it detect my timezone wrong or something?

EDIT: D'oh, I guess my account defaulted to UTC when I created back in 2014. And I just bought coins, of course.
Last edited by PetToilet on Dec 17, 2018, 11:21:12 PM
A good thing we still have those stash sales regularly on the second weekend. It was JUST getting to where all the new maps were starting to get painful to hold onto.

Now, if only GGG made ways to manage stash tab contents more easily, such as a "mass load into inventory" and "empty entire inventory into stash" with no more than a couple clicks...

"
allocutus wrote:
Betrayal Brimmed Hat is decent looking and worth 20 points.

not even close to being worth 100 points.

Granted, most cosmetics in this game are wildly overpriced... Especially when the ones that come bundled with supporter packs are effectively cheap or free, (it's basically a $5 premium total for the $60 & $100 packs, and free above that) and generally better-looking.

Though, I can understand at least SOME cosmetics being intentionally priced high; they're kind of only really gotten as a status symbol. The seasonal league-exclusive, limited-time brimmed hat (which they've been doing since Legacy) is one that makes sense. Though maybe they SHOULD cut the "Standard Brimmed Hat" (which is permanently in the store) to much less than 90.

Like... In pretty much every other F2P game, they make a differentiation between "deluxe" and "normal" cosmetics, with one being more expensive than the other. GGG/PoE is kinda weird that seemingly everything is priced like a "deluxe..." Or really even more expensively than that.

"
Zellith3 wrote:
Are the tabs Character-bound or account-bound?

Account-bound. Any tabs you buy are a permanent account-wide upgrade, that follows you into all leagues.

E.g, if you had a new account (with 4 normal tabs) and you were to buy, say, a currency tab, a map tab, and a bundle of 6 premium tabs... (I HIGHTLY recommended all 3 for players that want to commit to the game and support GGG)

...It would not matter what league you were in: you'd always start then with 4 normal, 6 premium, 1 currency, and 1 map tab. This would apply whether it's a new challenge league, or even a 15-minute race.

And anything placed in any tab is permanent, provided it's not a "voided race;" the end of any race/league would see those tabs then merged into Standard/Hardcore leagues, and converted to "remove-only."
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Dec 18, 2018, 10:12:13 AM
Will this kinda sale come back soon? I'm planning to buy all these useful stash tabs XD
"
pizzazzp wrote:
Will this kinda sale come back soon? I'm planning to buy all these useful stash tabs XD

I'd like to get some stash space as well. Any info on upcoming sales is welcome.
"
pizzazzp wrote:

I'd do so as well if they're discounted. :3 (and wanted to show that there's definitely still some interest) Buying all of them for full price is a bit much for my wallet.
Sadly missed out on the deal due to holidays/vacation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info