Super Stash Sale

The free box is one per account, not one per purchase.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The free box is one per account, not one per purchase.

I understand that but I still didn't get any. This was my first mtx purchase on the account.
Thanks GGG, I was eagarly awaiting for this sale.
why not sale on next weekend? i need to dicide which pack to buy :( and where's the fossil / resonator stash?
Niecuuuu
My map stash now works so faith has been restored, but I was a doubter for several days and my faith was sorely tested.

We need a Manifesto for Maps if you are going to keep changing the atlas and introducing new maps and retiring old ones and moving maps between map tiers. Players on Standard (like myself) need to know what will / can happen to their old maps. We don't need the details, just the principles. Maybe use Zana to reshape or convert old maps rather than deal with problems out of date maps pose. Give us a choice of say 3 maps for what an old map will become, Zana can handle that.

I'm waiting for my Fossil Stash tab to store all the old fossils and resonators I collected in Delve and now sit in 10 remove-only stash tabs. This is needed if you want to make Delve a long term part of the game.
Last edited by Marhallet on Dec 15, 2018, 8:36:32 AM
Realy helpful for new players, hope the issue with the map stash tab is getting fixed soon. :)
Stash tab sale now means, delve tab will be announced next week... so everyone "must" buy it at full price :D
"
Marhallet wrote:
My map stash now works so faith has been restored, but I was a doubter for several days and my faith was sorely tested.

We need a Manifesto for Maps if you are going to keep changing the atlas and introducing new maps and retiring old ones and moving maps between map tiers. Players on Standard (like myself) need to know what will / can happen to their old maps. We don't need the details, just the principles. Maybe use Zana to reshape or convert old maps rather than deal with problems out of date maps pose. Give us a choice of say 3 maps for what an old map will become, Zana can handle that.

I'm waiting for my Fossil Stash tab to store all the old fossils and resonators I collected in Delve and now sit in 10 remove-only stash tabs. This is needed if you want to make Delve a long term part of the game.

Yes 100% agree youst any info aboute this we are stuck atm
"
"
Rafurion wrote:
Seriously? You guys just had a stash tab sale not too long ago. It was held from November 29- December 3. Where are my automaton daily deals?

They've sold stash every 3 weeks for near damn ever now.

they DID, but they broke that this time.

you do understand what 3 weeks are right ?

two weeks between stash tab sales is not 3 weeks.

it is two weeks.

notice how 2 and 3 are not the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info