Super Stash Sale

Map stash in standart is broken

7 days and counting

i have afraid buy another stash in future.

not safely
"
I hope someone at GGG realizes the irony of pushing tab sales at the same time the map tab has been broken in standard for a week now.
Exactly. It's not the week it's even more. Absolutely unethical.
Map tab is fixed now, though they did not post anything about it.
GGG - Why you no?
You all need to get us something to buy if we're flush with tabs already. Really. A Delve tab would make a whole lot of sense.
No more spending before maps tab fixed, period.
"
JoannaDark wrote:
Map tab is fixed now, though they did not post anything about it.

That is ultra sneaky ...they need to man-up and be responsible!

They also need to fix that MAJOR BUG involving all those useless map stash tabs in standard rolled in over the years from legacy leagues. Disgusting.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
dear ggg can u please make essence tab 30 to 25 please. :)
Last edited by kayrems on Dec 14, 2018, 4:56:01 PM
The poe gamepedia lists a free oriath mystery box with any mtx purchase. I bought some tabs but didn't get the free box.

Does this mean the gamepedia page is incorrect?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals
Last edited by jorge69696 on Dec 14, 2018, 3:39:15 PM
Unfortunatly, due to the extremely high 'default' price, this sale does little to sway me.

The stash system shouldnt be in the MTX store in the 1st place, its a core game mechanic, the 'default' stash in game is obviously,purposfully, restricting at only 4 tabs. An ARPG is all about the loot, an ARPG without a robust storage/stash system is a nightmare to play by the time your looking at endgame.

I have nothing against the game itself, its great. but GGG, you done cocked up when it comes to your MTX. The cosmetics alone would have been fine and i would have bought a supporter pack ages ago if that were the case, but , you have purposfully limited stash ingame to 'force' players to pay out $60-$75 just to get a workable storage system.

On principle, I wont be spending money on POE, I 'could' buy a $60 supporter pack and use the 550 credits to buy the majority of the stash system on this so called sale, but i wont. Principles.

I dont expect you (GGG) to change the system of MTX you have in place, buisness is buisness, your making money hand over fist through stash tab sales, its just a shame so many game dev's dont see the problem with cuting up game features to sell via MTX's.
There may be few people who play this game and hold to principles of MTX's being cosmetic only, and of those even fewer who have any sway amongst prospective new players, but as one of those few, I can never sugest to people to get into playing POE seriosly due to your Stash MTX's.
"
jorge69696 wrote:
The poe gamepedia lists a free oriath mystery box with any mtx purchase. I bought some tabs but didn't get the free box.

Does this mean the gamepedia page is incorrect?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals

I had the same question. I bought a couple of tabs I wanted and then I saw the wiki page, but I did not get the box :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info