Super Stash Sale

Can you guys please announce when is fossil tab coming or any new account features? I'm holding off for it. If I knew it's not coming I could buy other tabs i guess.

Ps. I'm very disappointed with all the nerfs so im kinda holding back as a result as well.
"
gxgx wrote:
"
Hendo104 wrote:
Because I should buy a new map tab while my current one in standard is unusable. Its a little more then an issue with maps disappearing.

Coming up on day 7.......................................

No, u should not buy a new map tab. it will unlock one of ur old remove-only map tab instead of add a new map tab, and u would not put ur new maps in the map tab cz the map tab have the same problem

Yeah that is a good point. It could easily happen and oh boy would you have the right to be upset then.

I have a question.
I already have 1 broken map stash tab and another one - also broken but it has "remove only" status in addition (from previous league).
If i buy another Map stash tab - what happens?
Will i get yet another BROKEN map stash tab instead of "remove only" broken map stash tab? Or i receive an additional empty map stash tab (still broken of course) BUT EMPTY! and therefore it can be used with new map series?
Same as the most people here... standart is broken now. Please do something with the map tab.

You could, like, i dunno, make the old map tab in standart as "remove only" and add a new empty map tab to the standart league specifically every time you shake the entire atlas.

And yes, i would also buy a fossil tab if you'll release one...
Last edited by Braunen on Dec 14, 2018, 3:56:26 AM
Lol putting Map Tab on sale when it's broken.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
I wish you give us an option to merge 4 Standard or Premium tab to Quad tab, even with minimal fee, I'll take it :)
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
I hope someone at GGG realizes the irony of pushing tab sales at the same time the map tab has been broken in standard for a week now.

I hope you read the post before submitting this message but probably not
"
Sarno wrote:
I wish my boss thought weekends were four days long.

Why do I feel like you're saying this in every stash sale?
"
Ashathe wrote:
"
Rafurion wrote:
Wrong. The previous stash tab sale before November 29 was held on November 8 - November 12. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246834

That was exactly 21 days. 3 weeks is the correct frequency in which the sales are held. But this time around, its less than that.

Barely 2 weeks..

It is probably because of the influx of new players, I don't see that big of a deal with it. Cheaper tabs is always a good thing, right?

for players, not for ggg.

also, more than half the playerbase shifting to steam also means a huge cut into ggg's budget as valve keeps 30% of our support.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Does having more stash tabs help counter syndicate one shot blows?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info