[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

Hey guys for people having problems with degen I run stone golem and vitality with this build. You dont ever see your degen again with these.

Ding 92.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Dec 23, 2018, 11:27:57 PM
Hey OP,

I noticed you use Molten Shell (Vaal) in your min-max setup.

Was Ancestral Warchief not to your liking?

How is the uptime of combustion using molten shell?
I wanted to ask what you do for int? are there some in the passive tree you get or what?
@xethos25:
I tried both, Molten Shell and Vaal Ancestral Warchief.
The totem is so much powerful, combined to the fact you can drop 2 totems, 1 normal 1 Vaal, when a burst is needed.
My 2 coppers :)
Last edited by Leonim13 on Dec 24, 2018, 3:52:09 AM
"
I played with it for a while and then I switched back to CP.

maybe some kind of hybrid build would be cool?
then you could just switch CP for MS on difficult bosses (and lions roar for dying sun ofc).

noticed that you dont use 2 kaoms way in your MS build, is that a mistake or on purpose?
"
xethos25 wrote:
Hey OP,

I noticed you use Molten Shell (Vaal) in your min-max setup.

Was Ancestral Warchief not to your liking?

How is the uptime of combustion using molten shell?

I ditched the totem when I felt the damage from CP got real good.
Then the totem just felt cumbersome to use, and I prefer less buttons to click.
And it freed up some gem slots that this build doesnt have to many of.

The thing with Molten Shell is that it has really high chance to ignite; like 70-80%. So standing on top of bosses almost always ignites them and gives that juicy -20% fire resistance from Combustion. Try it yourself - when the boss starts burning with flames he is Ignited.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
dragonboi250 wrote:
I wanted to ask what you do for int? are there some in the passive tree you get or what?
You get 8-9 int nodes by the templar start, and the Versatility node by Marauder has 20 int.
"
rnbounty wrote:

maybe some kind of hybrid build would be cool?
then you could just switch CP for MS on difficult bosses (and lions roar for dying sun ofc).

noticed that you dont use 2 kaoms way in your MS build, is that a mistake or on purpose?

I used the Elder ring to get high life gain on hit, was testing how good it was for facetanking bosses.

"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Mieleszko0123 wrote:
Hello. I'm trying to make jugg with this build and I'm wondering if using Tectonic slam is in option.

You can try, but loosing endurance charges probably makes it a bit sketchy cause this build is built around haveing max charges up. I tried it in last league and it didnt work well, but I know they changed TS in 3.5 so it may be viable now.

I'm using Tectonic since levele I could pick it up and have no troubles with keeping max charges
Hey OP, just wanted to thank you for putting this guide together, as a fairly noob player I managed to snatch my first Über Elder kill with this build (lvl 92 still far from full endgame gear, "only" 5,6k hp and this was my first Über Elder fight ever)

I hope many other players will find as much satisfaction playing this as I do :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info