[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

This is a level 100 Molten Strike version I made of the build.
It uses some pretty OP items but if anyone wanna try MS they can use it as a reference.

https://pastebin.com/uvrkgQxF
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Hello. I'm trying to make jugg with this build and I'm wondering if using Tectonic slam is in option.
Finally picked up a 6l loreweave last night. So spendy this early in season. 5 ex and still rerolling it lol
"
Mieleszko0123 wrote:
Hello. I'm trying to make jugg with this build and I'm wondering if using Tectonic slam is in option.

You can try, but loosing endurance charges probably makes it a bit sketchy cause this build is built around haveing max charges up. I tried it in last league and it didnt work well, but I know they changed TS in 3.5 so it may be viable now.
"

This is a level 100 Molten Strike version I made of the build.
It uses some pretty OP items but if anyone wanna try MS they can use it as a reference.

https://pastebin.com/uvrkgQxF

thank you! i am pretty tempted to try it, but i like cons path so much for mapping...its just so fast! dont know if the better single target dps of MS makes up for that. maybe i will try it when they finally fix the shaped and unique map bugs in standard....
"
rnbounty wrote:

thank you! i am pretty tempted to try it, but i like cons path so much for mapping...its just so fast! dont know if the better single target dps of MS makes up for that. maybe i will try it when they finally fix the shaped and unique map bugs in standard....

I played with it for a while and then I switched back to CP.
hi i was curious how you fought vs the nebus degen maybe i haven't made it far enough into the tree yet. but im having issues with it.
"
PeopleSkills wrote:
hi i was curious how you fought vs the nebus degen maybe i haven't made it far enough into the tree yet. but im having issues with it.
You can spec out of an endurance charge or 2 if the degen is bad when on low level. Taking some life regen nodes also helps. You can test it in PoB if u are familiar with it. Using Kaom's Way rings is probably the best if u can afford it.
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 23, 2018, 7:36:13 PM
cant really afford much saddly i made this toon for uberlab farming but i seems to have a harder time with the degen then i should be. maybe ill swap to ms for now then come back wheni have more currency to invest into it.
"
PeopleSkills wrote:
cant really afford much saddly i made this toon for uberlab farming but i seems to have a harder time with the degen then i should be. maybe ill swap to ms for now then come back wheni have more currency to invest into it.

You need to equip two kaom's way rings. i was having the same problem with degen. this rings solving it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info