[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Can you say what maps with that build is no no?
"
ghrin13 wrote:
Would anyone have a suggestion on the order of upgrades by priority? For whatever reason currency just ain't flowing in the league and I'm in maps with a whopping 8c, so I'm looking to upgrade by highest priority first. Any suggestions, because these ultimatums are whipping my ass lol.

Large Cluster Jewel with leech improves survivability a lot.
Last edited by MrLightless on Apr 19, 2021, 1:04:10 PM
"
BoriaPL wrote:
Can you say what maps with that build is no no?

reflect.
once you are geared you can do all of the other mods.
Do you plan on making any modifications to the build so it can handle the league mechanic nicely? I find if I stand still I do end up dying, so I need to keep zipping around which is counter intuitive to the build. How is everyone else finding mapping? Im on yellow now and its going pretty good!
"
jibjibman wrote:
Do you plan on making any modifications to the build so it can handle the league mechanic nicely? I find if I stand still I do end up dying, so I need to keep zipping around which is counter intuitive to the build. How is everyone else finding mapping? Im on yellow now and its going pretty good!

Same problem here. Mapping is fine. Ive played this build in heist and it show itself good. Ive decided to roll it again but ultimatum destroys me. My gear is shit but same is content i do right now ( white maps )/ Monsters and bosses are fine just like i remember them from heist. Ultimatum on the other hand...
Just got my large cluster, working on mediums and small now. Build is doing much better! Though I will say rolling off of Thief's Torment is a bit of a shell shock as the leech is no longer LGOH. Absolutely melting maps and progressing nicely, but would love any tips for Ultimatum, as the damage seems really overtuned there and I am getting hit really hard.
I'm only 82 ATM and still gearing, but best I've found so far for Ultimatum is leap slam with fortify. Fortify for the damage reduction plus by leap slamming instead of walking you aren't losing any vines.

I think the lgoh rings are going to be mandatory for Ulti IMO cause these are hitting hard as others have said. I already have one with poachers mark and T1 lgoh and another with just T1 lgoh, but need to redo res before I swap to them from torment ring.

The chaos clouds will obviously be better once I get chaos res maxed out.

Finished my gear before Patch, was costy but worth every ex. Really enjoying this build, thx!
Just need all maximum Xoph and Kaom at some point but they can wait.

Have anyone figured out yet how to get fire exposure missing on nerfed WoC?
Last edited by FinYuna on Apr 20, 2021, 3:48:58 AM
How much life do we need to be able to do lab carries?I'm sitting at around 6.5k with resists maxed.

Speaking of resists, how high should we aim for, since endurance charges gives us +24% should we aim for our max -24% and then try to get the rest into chaos resistance?

Like the build so far, but like everyone else is saying Ultimatums are a bit dicey. Getting LGOH is the move obviously, but I'm not able to afford super good rings just yet.

Unsure where to go next, probably look at upgrading my boots/rings or xoph's blood if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.
Just got large cluster with 3 passive skills for 140 insteqd of 5-10ex? Lol, and with Torment ring - can easily deal with all ultimatum waves.
Last edited by goncharov92 on Apr 20, 2021, 4:31:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info