[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
cleanerr wrote:
I started the past handful of leagues with this build - starts off slower but once you get your hands on more ele damage/more balls/better gear you will literally start melting the map. Friendly on the eye too.

Very satistfying, laid back build, can only recommend.

Thank you for your input, im sure it will help a lot of people that are considering this build as a league starter.
I am looking forward to trying this build tonight.

One question though: In the POB on page 400 you don't have Tribal Fury on the tree, but in the build description on page 1 it seems quite important to have it. Has it been nerfed or something?
"
perchristmann wrote:
I am looking forward to trying this build tonight.

One question though: In the POB on page 400 you don't have Tribal Fury on the tree, but in the build description on page 1 it seems quite important to have it. Has it been nerfed or something?

this is why i keep my profile private and avoid sharing my personal POB...
unless you have massive amount of money and know what you are doing, just follow the guide on page 1.
Roger that, thanks.
Hey I wanna start with this but theres legit none of these 6L helmets with immolate and conc effect even in standard, should I just go 6L chest and drop the kaom's heart? Do you think it'll still be HC viable?
"
totrudeau wrote:
Hey I wanna start with this but theres legit none of these 6L helmets with immolate and conc effect even in standard, should I just go 6L chest and drop the kaom's heart? Do you think it'll still be HC viable?

when did you check?
if just right now- its because you cant login before the new league so no one is online.
As a more casual player I can absolutely recommend this build

I only played a few Leagues for now and most of the times I just quitted when I reached a certain point of dying to often (most death are obviously my fault so no blame for the game or the builds I played then) because I dislike the xp penalty A LOT.

Ritual League I was able to see so much more of the game and enjoy it even beyond the point were I would have quitted already. I dont know enough about the game to make any statements about how good it acutally is but for my purpose I am super happy.

The only reason I dont play it now as a League Starter is because I wanna try out more things but I will still either level it again in this League as a sec Char or just yolo a bit in standard with my old Ritual Character.
Last edited by Zyvex23 on Apr 16, 2021, 3:26:27 PM
"
Zyvex23 wrote:
As a more casual player I can absolutely recommend this build

I only played a few Leagues for now and most of the times I just quitted when I reached a certain point of dying to often (most death are obviously my fault so no blame for the game or the builds I played then) because I dislike the xp penalty A LOT.

Ritual League I was able to see so much more of the game and enjoy it even beyond the point were I would have quitted already. I dont know enough about the game to make any statements about how good it acutally is but for my purpose I am super happy.

The only reason I dont play it now as a League Starter is because I wanna try out more things but I will still either level it again in this League as a sec Char or just yolo a bit in standard with my old Ritual Character.

Hey! Thanks a lot for ur opinion! Nice to hear something Like that! Coz i want to start league with this build :) and ur words make me more confident about my choixe
Im feeling really lost leveling honestly, would you be able to add any additional details to leveling? As well as leveling trees on what I should work towards first? Thanks :D
"
jibjibman wrote:
Im feeling really lost leveling honestly, would you be able to add any additional details to leveling? As well as leveling trees on what I should work towards first? Thanks :D

Im 30 lvl for now, actually feels really "ok". Facing all boses without problems + ultimatum guy gives a lot of good gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info