[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hello, I'm slowly starting to look for a 3.14 build. I have very little time to play (I'm a happy father of two daughters aged three and one). When I had a lot of time it didn't matter to me what i start i make own build and have time to test it (one is still alive on the forum) but now, due to the limited time, I am looking for something that I will play from start to finish, it does not have to be the fastest build in the world, it is important that it will be tanky with options for upgrading it and it worked fine from the start. Did I get it right? I used to play a lot of MS before nerfs where you could throw balls without target melee and I really like this skill.
how is this build for uber lab and uber uber lab?
anything change from the patch notes?
so we lost a little bit of damage from wave of conviction, -15% res vs -25% before.

this means that other sources that apply exposure would be a good replacement if they have a better \ more consistence up time like the implicit on the new helmet.
because now its -10% vs -15% and not -25%.

might be worth to replace WoC for hydrosphere to try and boost single target with overlapping AoE from the balls.

as for Petrified Blood- completely worthless for us.
the 40% modifier doesnt increase with gem level, which means you are just more likely to get one-shotted.
basically only meant for builds that are already at low life and not something you could slap on a "normal" build.

other than that i didnt see anything that affect us.
Viable league starter ?
I'm testing this build from scrap, and I can say that its kinda slow until we reach first ascendancy. From there on, it feels waay smoother.
Currently at lvl 54, about to try second lab.

PS* In the POB there seems to be some mistake, it says Herald of Ashes on gloves slot, is that right? Could not find those on Gem links section.

Edit: Second Izaro was ok, had to try it twice.
Last edited by Revoltbr on Apr 14, 2021, 11:20:44 PM
"
HybridBoy wrote:
so we lost a little bit of damage from wave of conviction, -15% res vs -25% before.

this means that other sources that apply exposure would be a good replacement if they have a better \ more consistence up time like the implicit on the new helmet.
because now its -10% vs -15% and not -25%.

might be worth to replace WoC for hydrosphere to try and boost single target with overlapping AoE from the balls.

as for Petrified Blood- completely worthless for us.
the 40% modifier doesnt increase with gem level, which means you are just more likely to get one-shotted.
basically only meant for builds that are already at low life and not something you could slap on a "normal" build.

other than that i didnt see anything that affect us.

Well, instead of 17 sec killing minotaur will 19, not that much :D
"
Revoltbr wrote:
I'm testing this build from scrap, and I can say that its kinda slow until we reach first ascendancy. From there on, it feels waay smoother.
Currently at lvl 54, about to try second lab.

PS* In the POB there seems to be some mistake, it says Herald of Ashes on gloves slot, is that right? Could not find those on Gem links section.

Edit: Second Izaro was ok, had to try it twice.

Herald of Ash isnt "ticked", its there for reference.
"
babicko wrote:
how is this build for uber lab and uber uber lab?

i am looking for a starter build and i want to farm lab regulary. Is the build suitable?
IGN:Lemmingxx
How do you craft your gears? Or you just trade for the gears?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info