Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Content Update 3.4.0 - Path of Exile: Delve

Guardian
  • Prayer of Glory has been replaced by a new notable -- Radiant Crusade: You and Allies affected by your Aura Skills deal 20% increased Damage, 10% increased Area of Effect for each Summoned Sentinel of Purity, 10% more Damage while you have at least 1 nearby Ally, Herald of Purity has 40% increased Buff Effect, and Summoned Sentinels of Purity have 50% increased Area of Effect. The passive leading to this notable grants 14% increased Armour, 6% increased Maximum Energy Shield, and Minions deal 10% increased Damage.
  • Added a new notable which requires Radiant Crusade -- Unwavering Crusade: Summoned Sentinels use Crusade Slam, 100% increased Minion Accuracy Rating, Minions Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit, and if you've Hit an Enemy Recently, you and nearby Allies Regenerate 3% of Life per second. The passive leading to this notable grants 14% increased Armour, 6% increased Maximum Energy Shield, and Minions deal 10% increased Damage.

What about Guardian's "Bastion of Hope" ? The 50% increase block chance for 2 seconds every 5 seconds now only applies to attack and not to spells like it did previously.

I know you wanted to separate spell block and attack block but this looks like an overlook and a huge nerf to this ascendancy skill.

Is this wanted?
"
bewilder2 wrote:

Regarding arc-trap, you clearly haven't seen enough fire trap build. Fire trap build has WAAAAAAAAAAY more burst single target damage than arc-trap. Also, did you noticed that all pure-trap skills get buffs ?

so do the math. 40% more damage vs: 1 trap less (20% less damage(25% without shaper gloves)) and lower throw speed (16% less damage). this is 38.5% less damage in total AND QoL loss. Thats why i said at the beginning of the post: for everything that is not spell-trap not much changes.

it is really not so hard to understand this.
Seems good. Lets Delve :>
Major stuff:

* Holy Relic - What is/can it be supported by? Is there a limit to the number that can be summoned? Is it like minions (no reservation) or an aura?

* Consecrated Path - A namelocked melee skill that is also a movement skill... this could be interesting, but probably as klunky as Bodyswap.

* Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Okay, just... why??? Could be hilarious fun but, well, we've already got double strike & blade vortex.

Minor stuff:

* Right click stash tab to move to the far left. - EXCELLENT!!! Now, how about shift-click to move to the far *RIGHT*, or select and pgup/pgdn to shift it five or ten positions left or right???

* 22 new lab enchants. - *headdesk* Oh, come on, useful helm enchants are already so oversaturated as to be useless. Give us some more control and a tad less RNG with this much crap in the tables!

* Minions no longer wander. - How about making them a bit more bloody aggressive? Having your minions only effective when you're standing still renders them very useless very often! (ALL melee minions. Ranged minions will still attack with ranged skills while skirt hugging) And giving us the ability to say 'go here and wait' (such as in a hideout) command. Or, better yet, a hideout decoration to which they move and wait whenever they're in any hideout that has one.

Skill reworks:

* Static Strike - Now this looks like it might be pretty cool! But nothing said about cast or attack speed modifying how the secondary affect works, how damage will be modified by skills/supports. And it's a namelocked skill so, in general, you're always standing still to use your base attack - gutting the damage!

* Standard traps - All increased by roughly 40% at all gem levels. That's pretty intense, except that with the loss of the additional trap (cluster) and considerable damage reduction for multi/cluster trap they'll still suck - especially Ice trap (it's always sucked and will still suck. Do something about that) and to a lesser degree Lightning trap.

* Lightning Warp - Needs the base cast time lowered to like 0.25 to compete with melee movement skills. Or make it like blink arrow, leaving behind a clone that attacks with a linked spell for a couple of seconds. But, rather than a cooldown, have the clone require a mana reservation for its duration (10%).

* Orb of storms - Traps, Totems, and triggers! About time.

Unique Item balance -

Shimmeron - just got relegated to vendor trash. Now what about all of the other items with similar drawbacks that can be sidestepped by using traps/totems? This change will also turn them into so much vendor trash.

[/quote]
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Nice patchnotes. Gotta go deep this time after chilling around few leagues I guess.
You show a tendency to dismiss others as unimportant.© All-mighty, worldwide respected, High forum knight, sir 鬼殺し
Last edited by Iaminferno666 on Aug 31, 2018, 10:25:03 AM
>No Breach modifier
>f***
>Harbinger at tier 8
>OMEGALUL
Last edited by CptLonesong on Aug 29, 2018, 3:46:28 PM
nerfs and minions addition again :/

Not everyone plays minions or fucking pathfinder.

Let us have a free choice like it use to be ffs
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Thanks GGG,

Even though i know a lot of people are thanking tencent i'm sure you guys have been planning a lot of this for awhile now without tencent. So cheers! Awesome work everyone I can't wait to dive in!
"
Saffell's Frame: Existing versions now have +21-24% chance to Block Spell Damage. New versions have +15-20%.

But it still has "Cannot block attacks"? Balanced.
Quick question how will Caustic arrow work with chain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info