Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

"
Existing items with the spellblock corrupted implicit now have +6-8% chance to Block Spell Damage. New versions have +4-5%.

do they mean the corruption: block applies to spells? Or the corruption +% to block spells?
Last edited by Foreverbr0ke on Aug 29, 2018, 5:54:12 PM
"
KuraiArashi wrote:
"
eMbbuZomg wrote:
That's cool and all, but a user-configurable disconnect timer is what any HC player needs.

DCing yourself to prevent death....So basically what your saying is alot of HC players should just play SC instead. I mean if you logout because some huge lag spike or latency or something like that, then thats understandable. Although you are probably still gonna die. But if you logout because you advanced to fast or screwed up some other way and got owned then you shouldn't be playing HC. Might as well play SC. Instead of being sent back to town when you die your being sent back to the login screen when you macro logout....so yeah....HUUUUGE difference between people who do that when playing HC and people who play SC. HUUUUGE.

That is not what disconnect timer means. It is the time between your game freezes/crashes until it realizes it should in fact properly disconnect you server side. I believe it is 6 seconds at the moment. Some people would like to be able to bring that down.
Leaked image of this patch's gameplay:
The Anima Stone no longer specifies that the Primordial items you must have to summon an additional golem are jewels.

Now Anima Stone summon 1 or 2 additional golems at the total ? thx for answers
I Just want to say THANK YOU!!! Nerf hammer smashing those VD losers in PVP. Finally!!! HAHAHAHA And Please reply me if you are butt hurt so I can laugh at you too.
"
qwexjoker wrote:
The Anima Stone no longer specifies that the Primordial items you must have to summon an additional golem are jewels.

Now Anima Stone summon 1 or 2 additional golems at the total ? thx for answers

It's because of this:

Sweet
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Good stuff!
So with the changes to Dominating Blow are the Sentinels of Dominance a copy of the creature, or a different creature? And if they are a different creature are they melee based? And does Unwavering Crusade effect those Sentinels too?
Last edited by d_pelton on Aug 29, 2018, 8:54:39 PM
but....ice spear :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info