Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

They didn't completely nerf the Shimmeron it works great with my cast on death build.
If you have a pair of Shimmerons like I do you still only take 2800 damage a second. If you have 75% resistance. I can last 4-5 seconds or alternatively take 5 life flasks or better yet sell your Shimmeron for 1 alc. When they nerfed it did they have to COMPLETELY, ABSOLUTELY kill it. Better to just remove it from everyone's inventory and give them 2 exalt each in exchange. Now the price is dropping fast.
Last edited by CraigViau on Sep 6, 2018, 8:41:11 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Content Update 3.4.0 - Path of Exile: Delve

PvP Skill Balance
  • Trigger supports, triggered skills (including Labyrinth Enchantments), and skills triggered by an item effect (such as Poet's Pen) all now deal 80% less damage against players.
  • Volatile Dead now deals 80% less damage against players.
    Guess the VD whiners got what they wanted.
Last edited by Dead_Metal on Sep 15, 2018, 1:22:01 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Content Update 3.4.0 - Path of Exile: Delve

Cyclone's additional attack range per level has been lowered, and now matches the same progression as the other attack skills, gaining additional melee weapon range every 7 levels, up to +2 at level 20 (and +3 at level 21).

Jesus Christ. If your going to nerf any innate advantage a skill has then I really hope ya'll are planning on bringing 2h weps up to par with 1H+stat sticks.
holy bejesus reading material will last until league start nice.
twitch.tv/hudi3n3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info