Path of Exile: Delve Patch Notes

Item - Scourge changes?
seems very nice !
"
Instant skills can now be used while moving. This includes Warcries which have been made instant via Ascendancies or passive skills, and curses that are supported by Blasphemy. Note that a skill which is ordinarily instant (such as an aura) will not be instant, and therefore unusable while moving, if it has its cast speed changed by a support (such as Spell Totem).

didnt you say auras will be instant? thats how you LITTERALLY announced it! what the actual? cant you be consistant one sigle time?

"
For now, detonate mines, all of the auras, heralds, self-targeting skills like Righteous Fire, Molten Shell and others have been modified to cast instantaneously. In addition, if you have the appropriate passive skill, warcries will now be truly instant (rather than just taking zero time).

Edit:

"
The following skills are now instant by default and can therefore be used while moving: Blood Rage, Righteous Fire, Molten Shell, Haste, Vitality, Discipline, Grace, Determination, Anger, Hatred, Wrath, Clarity, Envy, Arctic Armour, Purity of Fire, Purity of Ice, Purity of Lightning, Purity of Elements, Convocation, Herald of Ash, Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder, Phase Run, Aspect of the Cat, Aspect of the Avian, Aspect of the Spider and Aspect of the Crab.

now i saw this
can you decide whats in the patch notes?whats actually with auras are they instant or not?
Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
Posted by Bex_GGG on Dec 5, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
we know where the priorities are...and we know what you mean by "effects"
Last edited by Feredhel on Aug 29, 2018, 11:48:03 AM
"
Feredhel wrote:
"
Instant skills can now be used while moving. This includes Warcries which have been made instant via Ascendancies or passive skills, and curses that are supported by Blasphemy. Note that a skill which is ordinarily instant (such as an aura) will not be instant, and therefore unusable while moving, if it has its cast speed changed by a support (such as Spell Totem).

didnt you say auras will be instant? thats how you LITTERALLY announced it! what the actual? cant you be consistant one sigle time?

"
For now, detonate mines, all of the auras, heralds, self-targeting skills like Righteous Fire, Molten Shell and others have been modified to cast instantaneously. In addition, if you have the appropriate passive skill, warcries will now be truly instant (rather than just taking zero time).

Edit:

"
The following skills are now instant by default and can therefore be used while moving: Blood Rage, Righteous Fire, Molten Shell, Haste, Vitality, Discipline, Grace, Determination, Anger, Hatred, Wrath, Clarity, Envy, Arctic Armour, Purity of Fire, Purity of Ice, Purity of Lightning, Purity of Elements, Convocation, Herald of Ash, Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder, Phase Run, Aspect of the Cat, Aspect of the Avian, Aspect of the Spider and Aspect of the Crab.

now i saw this
can you decide whats in the patch notes?whats actually with auras are they instant or not?

Read the first quote better: "Note that a skill which is ordinarily instant (such as an aura) will not be instant, and therefore unusable while moving, if it has its cast speed changed by a support (such as Spell Totem)."

A skill that is instant (like an aura) that has it cast speed changed, will not be instant anymore.

So yes, aura's are instant, unless you support them with something that changes the cast speed.
"
Zigiran wrote:
"
Feredhel wrote:
"

"

Edit:

"

now i saw this

Read the first quote better: "Note that a skill which is ordinarily instant (such as an aura) will not be instant, and therefore unusable while moving, if it has its cast speed changed by a support (such as Spell Totem)."

A skill that is instant (like an aura) that has it cast speed changed, will not be instant anymore.

So yes, aura's are instant, unless you support them with something that changes the cast speed.

ok guess i understand that now...well yes that makes a shit lot more of sense than what i initially read
but what is with cdt then? i might see issues upcomming there can we get a bit clarification what autocast supports will do to these buffs? (not the auras dont support auras with autocast)
bcs if THAT would make it not instant it would be a major drawback still
Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
Posted by Bex_GGG on Dec 5, 2018, 12:35:38 AM
we know where the priorities are...and we know what you mean by "effects"
Last edited by Feredhel on Aug 29, 2018, 12:05:55 PM
Why nerf Sunder? It was already mediocre.
"
Added 3D art for the following unique items: [...], Cloak of Defiance

Took only 5 years ! Better be good :)
Please. No more labyrinth.
"
etkratos wrote:
Sunder > really? ( can someone explain this lol )

"
K4r4k4s4 wrote:
Why nerf Sunder? It was already mediocre.

Sunder has been an often picked choice for racers to rush through the storyline, or at least part of it.
(No, it wasn't "mediocre", and still isn't)

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
So... arc is still just as op and shimmeron gets a buff, seems legit.
So, i get for it for traps:

If you did not play arc-trap, or any spell-trap, you will get roughly the same dps as before. 1 mine less and 16% slower throw speed. This is roughly equivalent to the 40% increase that explosive trap got. So what got reduced was the ability to front-load bosses and quality of life. I think this is okay, because skipping the initial phase in a boss fight was ridiculous.

not sure what i should take home from the poison changes. This is definitely a nerf to pure-poison builds favoring hybrid phys-chaos-poison. Added chaos damage will be quite strong for those builds and there is now a quite potent source for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info