Introducing Instant Skills

I'd love to experience "attack won't interrupt movement". And I wish Rangers have tumble like Vayne's Q in League of Legends.
instant phasing. lets go bois
"
lamasf1 wrote:
Awesome! Please add phase run to that list :P

It's in the list if you watch the videos.
holy quality of life patch
"
Vaydra wrote:
I'd like to have auras and heralds to be clickable on and off, on screen, so they don't have to take up a reserved keyboard slot :)

You only need to have them on your skill bar when you're activating them. Once you turn them on you can switch the key away to another skill until you die.
Nice.
please tell me vaal skills are included, so many times have i tried to cast a vaal skill and something attacks me and cancels the animation.
Dang, this is a really big change for a lot of things. Just personally, I've played mine builds a good number of times, and if you can actually use detonate mines while doing other things (*cough* setting more mines *cough*) you might even be able to dump the whole spell totem detonate setup. Actually being able to use IC as a panic button (or a pre-buff button) without having to rely on CWDT could also be a big deal--especially with builds that generate an excess of endurance charges.
Wow.. an instant manual dodge type skill would be really nice. Even a strafe or roll... can't believe that just came out of my fingers. Maybe it can work!
Very nice!
♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈ ♈
Ign: @Yavvyred
STD Trade/Craft/Carry: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289358

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info