Introducing Instant Skills

Nice change, going in the right way .
Not a real changer. It's only for togglable skills you never tend to turn on while moving anyway. Just little qol.
hope this can solve the problem of Detonate Mine. i love Mine but the way it's detonate is way too annoying, alway need a totem, otherwise u have to repeatly tap the Detonate button. And if you tap repeatly, your character will get glitching or move hardly
Edit: pls fix the Elder's lightning guardian's skills animation too, his shocked damage is insane and always disappear when he uses transforming skill which change him to a lightning squid
Last edited by HoangBoss on Aug 26, 2018, 5:10:17 AM
changes into ice spear and ice nova please ggg
I LOVE YOU! This will be a huge game changer :D
Will Portal skill also become instant?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
If I understand correctly, cwdt support with those gems will be instantly and won’t affect anymore the gameplay. That would be really awesome

For mines builds, that’s so stupid detonate mines gem can’t be bought or crafed or divination carded (as portal is). That makes mines builds unpleasant and almost unplayable in SSF .

"
Will Portal skill also become instant?

I guess no. Its quality modifies the speed cast so it would be useless if there’s no speed cast.
But it would be great .
Last edited by Lyonnel on Aug 27, 2018, 3:35:37 AM
"
Lyonnel wrote:
For mines builds, that’s so stupid detonate mines gem can’t be bought or crafed or divination carded (as portal is). That makes mines builds unpleasant and almost unplayable in SSF .

Detonate mines is built-in skill with dedicated hotkey and do not require skill gems to use it.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Aug 27, 2018, 5:40:03 AM
But also as skill-gem: Detonate Mines (usefor for trigger skills like CWDT [as mentioned]).
Wow this is cool, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info