Introducing Instant Skills

"
DAOWAce wrote:
Hell, it's about damn time.

Now if only you could finally implement right-click driving, where we can indefinitely hold either mouse button down to keep performing the same action whenever we mouseover/touch a target (otherwise runs) like we could in Diablo 2. In PoE it just flat runs to the spot you clicked on and uses the skill on the air (unless it's channeled), making it impossible.

And speaking of channeled, when are we getting a Cyclone that functions like Diablo 3's Whirlwind instead of Diablo 2's?

Been my #1 requested feature since alpha, some 7 years ago now?

It's not like they did that already...
Ohhhhh, this is amazing. Instant self cast immortal call during Izaro fights and engame bosses? A marauder not having to take half a minute of standing still to cast aura's because he has no cast speed? Better than expected, much apreciated.
seriously how is warcry anything but instant for everyone? you're just shouting, you don't need to stop to shout, this is exactly what they need.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Now THIS is awesome. :)
omfg im gonna do boombox molten shell again
Main characters: Deep_water - AnomaIy - Artica
Build guides: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602863
As an IRL school teacher, I truly appreciate that distinction you make between instant and zero time. If a student asks about this, I'll either reply "don't ask" or "just check GGG's website" :D
yes!!
I'd like to have auras and heralds to be clickable on and off, on screen, so they don't have to take up a reserved keyboard slot :)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Aug 23, 2018, 10:53:24 PM
Huh. I may actually have to look into Berserker.
This is a buff™
Awesome! Please add phase run to that list :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info