[3.4] 97% Fire & Cold Resis - Zerphi Poet's Pen VD - Tankiest Uber Elder Build - Infinite Flasks

One newb questions (which most likely have been asked 1,000's times)

1# Why run two Blood Rages at level 2 (in-guide) or level 8 (in pob)?

Last edited by magicdownunder on Oct 24, 2018, 8:29:09 AM
"

i`m not the expert but i think Bloodrage run only one time. The reason why u have 2 times bloodrage is one time casting by Cast when damage taken (automatic)
and one to cast it self when u need it like when u dont have any monsters to kill or before a boss fight.
Quick question about the double Watchers Eye.

Purity of Elements --> phys. to Firedamage
Purity of xxx --> phys. to Firedamage

it can be like this or it must be diffenent elements?

I got

10% phys. to Colddamage on Helmet
30% phys. to Lightdamage on Armour

so one everytime i double the damage by any Element... so i can use the upper Watchers Eye with double Fire?

"
Shinrha wrote:
If you could get any purity auls uprising then you could run all purities and use purity of elments watchers eye because they also have slightly more phys taken as ele.

how i can run all 3 puritys? Purity of Ice and Fire in both unset rings.. lightning in Armours free socket. Boots have no socket and Gloves and Helmet run with Bloodmagic.. so how i can run all 3 auras in this build? Should i drop one gem out of my Armour Cwdt setup? Duaration or enfeeble?
btw. a Aul Amulet with Purity of Fire reserve no mana i have.

argh and sry for the double Post :-(
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Oct 24, 2018, 9:52:12 AM
"

"
Shinrha wrote:
If you could get any purity auls uprising then you could run all purities and use purity of elments watchers eye because they also have slightly more phys taken as ele.

how i can run all 3 puritys? Purity of Ice and Fire in both unset rings.. lightning in Armours free socket. Boots have no socket and Gloves and Helmet run with Bloodmagic.. so how i can run all 3 auras in this build? Should i drop one gem out of my Armour Cwdt setup? Duaration or enfeeble?
btw. a Aul Amulet with Purity of Fire reserve no mana i have.

argh and sry for the double Post :-(

They can corrupt with "Grants Level 23 Purity of X."
"

The different blood rage levels come from different character with different gloves. You want to have as much attack speed as possible WITHOUT skipping casts. The gloves have different attack speed rolls, thats why blood rage has different levels.
im confused about the helmet, you advise to go with Redblade for the "as fire" but the one linked is different and is mitigating cold instead.
"
wackygoose wrote:
im confused about the helmet, you advise to go with Redblade for the "as fire" but the one linked is different and is mitigating cold instead.

Those are incursion helmets and they are much rarer (can find them in delve) then during incursion league. Right now the best way of farming for a helmet is by farming for redblade helmets in lighthouse.
ty for reply, yes they seem very rare, i found 0 on poe.trade

"
wackygoose wrote:
ty for reply, yes they seem very rare, i found 0 on poe.trade

hm... you searched for phys taken as cold + fire + lightning. You forgot to put count there. In sc you'd probably get some results.

Edit: or is it not shown in the screenshot? the forum end line looked like its out of poe.trade
Last edited by Shinrha on Oct 24, 2018, 3:08:50 PM
yeah it is just cut out :p
Last edited by wackygoose on Oct 24, 2018, 4:59:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info