[3.4] 97% Fire & Cold Resis - Zerphi Poet's Pen VD - Tankiest Uber Elder Build - Infinite Flasks

"
Hallo...
i try to play this Build mainly for Bosskilling and not for Mapping.
So i buy this Equipment:
Spoiler

I tryed to run some maps but it dont feel really safe for me. Think its my Playstyle because a complete new build... I have some open questions about Gear and Playstyle of this Build and i hope anyone can help me with easy english (because i`m a old German Fart :)

So here my Questions:

1. How much Fevered Mind Jewels i need now? Guide=5 / Shinrha`s Tree= only 4 / atm i use 5 of this jewels.
2.How i begin to play a m Map or anithink else? So i Start RF + BloodRage and klick on Zerphis+ Destilate to sustain. Wait for monsters and then Klick zerphis+Destilate+ToH... when no monster arround i only use zerphis up to stay alive atm. is this the right playstyle?
3. I have atm 52/1306 Mana. Shinrha have only a rest of 3 Mana. Is it important to get the rest of mana low as possible or i`m fine with my 52?
4. Maybe anyone can check my Gear and Tree for errors? :)

I use 2 set of poets Pens... so I do not have to change the gems before a boss fight. Its easyer and really faster for me to change the weapon slot exept changing gems :)

5. What should I improve / change next in the tree or on the equipment?

6. Is there a min. Point of Lifepool that i need? atm i have 4500 Life / by Level 83

7. I hopd god forgive me for my english and i hope you guys understand my questions :-D

1. Its up to you how many jewels you use. I usually aim for ~500 life cost on frenzy.

2. FOr maps i just activate Bloodrage and rf. Very shortly after all my flasks and start attacking.

3. You can go with lower unreserved mana if you drop immortal call. fine either way.

4. Lately i've been playing with a slightly different tree on the character: ShinrhaMorePathfinders. This way have it easier to get enough life and not too much mana regen.

5. You want a purity corruption on your amulet

6. YOu want to have at least enough life so that you dont regen mana
Hello,
Thank you very much !
Using this as starter in Delve was obviously not the best idea of the day but now that i have managed to get it done the game looks broken :D I play with bodyswap 98% of the time and clear T16 maps in secondes, bosses included. The last 2% is when i need to replace bodyswap with combustion for fights like uber elder or uber shaper. Only uber atiziri seems unreachable because of the reflect and the fact that i cannot choose where my orbs go.

I did replace the belts you use by one with an abyssal socket. That way i put my corrupted blood gem in there and i was able to have your same build with 3 levels lower (90) ;)

Killed Uber Elder for my first time with this build at level 87.

5475 hp, single-mod watcher's eye, 87/96/96% res (belt was 1% short and hadn't done uber lab yet, lol).

DPS felt low. No helm enchant and gems not max yet so kill took awhile. Almost completely face-tankable unless something else hit at the same time as balls did. Took 5 portals but got em down once I started moving around a bit.

Fun build, thank you!

Last edited by everygoodnamewastaken on Oct 22, 2018, 6:53:15 AM
With this Watcher's eye

which option is better?

vs

Rest of the gear (still sourcing belt)

Thinking to put LEVEL 20 purity of element in +2 ring (so i will have level 23 purity of ice, level 23 purity of fire and level 23 or 22 purity of element)

or
Last edited by commonjunks on Oct 23, 2018, 2:39:49 AM
Hi finally was able to do uber elder with the build after several tries. Didn't played much since my last boss.
Bought some rings for +3 aura, 5link coil instead of 4. But still with that I had not enough regen when he use the ice ball so what really helped me kill it at the end are the kaom boots. Without it i could not attack fast enough.
"
EzBreesy wrote:
Hi finally was able to do uber elder with the build after several tries. Didn't played much since my last boss.
Bought some rings for +3 aura, 5link coil instead of 4. But still with that I had not enough regen when he use the ice ball so what really helped me kill it at the end are the kaom boots. Without it i could not attack fast enough.

Under gear break down on first page

Kaom's Roots are required for Uber Elder. Elder puts a movespeed and more importantly attack speed slow on us. Which is really bad because we rely on attacking for Zerphi's Last Breath. Stun Immunity is good to keep attacking even while taking damage.
Hello...
first try Uber Elder with this Build today and i Win but with 3 times death at the begin of the fight... really dont know why^^ After this deads i facetanked all to victory. But my Life (6210)... it was a up and down and i mean reaaly down :-)
Why my life bumps so extrem down by this uberelder fight? The big hits i get from shaper globes all rest are ezpz.
Here my Gear i used in this fight:
Spoiler

Is it only why i dont use a amulett with eledamage convert to eledamege?

Second question is... how i find the stats to locate my life regen?
i have:
470 mana cost of frenzy
554 mana as life from Zerphi
15% life recover from belt

maybe i must play with 5 Fever Jewels?
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Oct 23, 2018, 12:03:24 PM
"
Hello...
first try Uber Elder with this Build today and i Win but with 3 times death at the begin of the fight... really dont know why^^ After this deads i facetanked all to victory. But my Life (6210)... it was a up and down and i mean reaaly down :-)
Why my life bumps so extrem down by this uberelder fight? The big hits i get from shaper globes all rest are ezpz.
Spoiler

i have:
470 mana cost of frenzy

Pantheon power yugul. 5% reduced cold damage taken if you've been hit recently.

Flask effect belt with reduced charges used to get +1 max resis.

Flask life recovery does not work with zerphi's. It is a mana flask that happeneds to to have the effect of healing your character. Only life recovery rate and flask effect increases the regen (besides spending more or less mana/life).
"
Shinrha wrote:
"
Hello...
Spoiler

i have:
470 mana cost of frenzy

Pantheon power yugul. 5% reduced cold damage taken if you've been hit recently.

Flask effect belt with reduced charges used to get +1 max resis.

Flask life recovery does not work with zerphi's. It is a mana flask that happeneds to to have the effect of healing your character. Only life recovery rate and flask effect increases the regen (besides spending more or less mana/life).

Ok. i tryed to craft a new Belt.... was not cheap and needed a long time but i think this belt works much better then my old one

Next time i try uber elder i use Yugul then :) ty for help fast everytime :)
finally got a zerphis and able to continue the build.

I got excited when I hit the right amount of currency but I should've been more patient to get a better roll...

I hope 529% is enough for a long time.

Last edited by wackygoose on Oct 23, 2018, 8:07:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info