[3.4] 97% Fire & Cold Resis - Zerphi Poet's Pen VD - Tankiest Uber Elder Build - Infinite Flasks

I have been farming Uber Elder for the last few days on this build. Broken af. Never have to move once in the fight and it just takes about 4-5 mins to kill. Don't know how I am going to play next league without this from the start :P Might have to learn boss strats
Last edited by Norbain on Oct 27, 2018, 5:39:41 PM
How did you find that talisman 50% cold to fire? Can't find those at all.

Is this Build viable without it?
"
damjancd wrote:
How did you find that talisman 50% cold to fire? Can't find those at all.

Is this Build viable without it?

Yes it is viable without. They can very rarely drop in delves, but I didnt bother with buying one for 15+ ex in hc. It's not needed for Uber Elder.
Yeah they are not needed at all. I just purchased mine for about an ex when it went up. I feel is just smoothens out the damage intake but even without it you are not going to die if you can keep you flasks up.
this build is absolutely broken! totally worth the big investment

Uber Lab now is just a matter of holding right click in the right direction lol, there are traps there? Sorry, didn't even tickle me...

<700 solo delve deep now.

I leveled CWDT into 20 (don't worry it triggers ALL THE TIME) and replaced Blood Rage for Vaal Molten Shell for the ignite, dps and defensiveness. Hard casting Blood Rage isn't an issue in delve AT ALL.

EDIT: Still level 93 (hopefully I'll hit 95 during the weekends) so I'm not on PoE Ninja but you can follow my progress in the main ladder board if you want.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Oct 30, 2018, 4:34:07 AM
hi, have you tried putting added cold with frenzy and then taking elemental equilibrium? in theory adds huge dps but may not work in practice?
"
WildWombat wrote:
hi, have you tried putting added cold with frenzy and then taking elemental equilibrium? in theory adds huge dps but may not work in practice?

That wont be good because volatile dead hits way more often than frenzy.

Against bosses you cast 1 volatile dead per 1 frenzy. So you hit the boss once with cold and up to 5 times with fire damage (fire corpse explosion, up to 4 VD balls hitting with fire damage too) so you'd end up with 1 out of 5 damage sources dealing higher damage and 4 out of 5 dealing lower damage.
"
Shinrha wrote:
"
WildWombat wrote:

That wont be good because volatile dead hits way more often than frenzy.

Against bosses you cast 1 volatile dead per 1 frenzy. So you hit the boss once with cold and up to 5 times with fire damage (fire corpse explosion, up to 4 VD balls hitting with fire damage too) so you'd end up with 1 out of 5 damage sources dealing higher damage and 4 out of 5 dealing lower damage.

Cool thanks!
All I wanted is to kill Shaper in a league without becoming a better player. I did it with this build. One stupid death too. Second time killing shaper but first in a league.

Uninstalling the game now, my nolife ends here :O

Thank you for this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info