[3.4] 97% Fire & Cold Resis - Zerphi Poet's Pen VD - Tankiest Uber Elder Build - Infinite Flasks

Hi, I'm a new player in 3.4 and I really enjoyed reading your guide! Could someone explain why other builds run indigon with poet's pen, but this build doesn't?
"
PayneSyzygy wrote:
Hi, I'm a new player in 3.4 and I really enjoyed reading your guide! Could someone explain why other builds run indigon with poet's pen, but this build doesn't?

10% Phys taken as Fire for even more phys mitigation and beeing able to run more Purities to get higher max resis. Basically sacrificing damage to get a lot tankier.
Hi, thanks for build.

what u think about Crystal Vault Latticed Ringmail instead Lightning Coil armor?

Thanks
"
OzzyBurn wrote:
Hi, thanks for build.

what u think about Crystal Vault Latticed Ringmail instead Lightning Coil armor?

Thanks

Alright chest for easy gearing, but less defense so I'd still prefer Lightning Coil.
Hello, thanks again for build. i changed my deadeye Ele hit to pathfinder zerphi poet's and finaly i killed uber Elder :)

i have 2 questions
i looking for a good helm with
-Enchant: Volatile Dead destroys up to 1 additional corpse
- nearby enemies have -9 fire resist

And i found some helmets supported by Immolate and other by Burning Damage,
My question is if some of these (immolate or Burning) stack with Righteous fire? i use Righteous fire on helm

My 2º question.. Increased attack elemental damage with attack skill on Belts is good to increased dmg of volatile dead?

Thanks again.
"
OzzyBurn wrote:
Hello, thanks again for build. i changed my deadeye Ele hit to pathfinder zerphi poet's and finaly i killed uber Elder :)

i have 2 questions
i looking for a good helm with
-Enchant: Volatile Dead destroys up to 1 additional corpse
- nearby enemies have -9 fire resist

And i found some helmets supported by Immolate and other by Burning Damage,
My question is if some of these (immolate or Burning) stack with Righteous fire? i use Righteous fire on helm

My 2º question.. Increased attack elemental damage with attack skill on Belts is good to increased dmg of volatile dead?

Thanks again.

1. Burning damage does scale Righteous Fire, but I wouldnt value it too high when instead you could have more life/ele resis/chaos resis. It's a bit hard to say without knowing the rolls.

2. Volatile dead counts as a spell, so elemental damage with attacks doesnt do anything for it.
RIP this build on 3.5

:(
IGN: Nano
"
NanoDestiny wrote:
RIP this build on 3.5

:(

Yep it's dead.
So sad they killed all versions of the flask.

It was so much fun to play.

Ggg screwed up on this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info